16: unsaid

Ignore the mistakes please:

pictures credit to rightful owner.

authors pov:

taehyung was lying on his bed,staring up to the ceiling of his bedroom.he is back to his place after a day filled with so many thing that his head couldn't wrap around one thing ,it was running all around.

"its clear, the new articles has release and states it was all  cock and bull stories just to ruin your image and jeons new brand" he recalls yeonjuns exciting yet relaxed tone, the internet is already broke after release of this article and about luca, he shuts his eye closed and let his mind wander to the recent scene with jeonguk

"i promise everything would turn back to its original by tonight, and i would prove my innocence,till then say you have not accepted my apology---please taehyung dont forgive me just so easily" Jeonguk desperately held him close,his forehead pressed against taehyung who is shedding tears silently

"please say it,please" jeonguk repeats word after word and taehyung  holds jeonguks arm, he realised it was not only him but jeonguk also have been in pain,he nod his head and says.

"o-okay--- i have not forgive you--- i have not" taehyung says through snag breath ,his chest felt tight , he was tired to say ,he breaths heavy as he rests his forhead against jeonguk chest, they both are being so close they know it, but they didnt give voice to it so not get lost with each others warm touch.

"i need to go" jeonguk whispers and pulls taehyungs away from him ,he dashes out from the room but stops at the door way ,he turns around. taehyung looks up just to look into his eyes and his heart beat quickened, he feel himself drowning in it, he shudder when jeonguk slowly walk back to him and tugs few strand of hairs on which taehyung had to close his eyes.

"and yes I don't hate you taehhyung----so please don't hate me either ,please"

his eyes snaps open and his thoughts run short with the sound of his phone ding , he grabs the phone which was laying by his side, the message notification pops up as soon as he slide the screen to unlock.

"i hope you are not worrying over today's headline, everything is under control now.yeonjun told me how much he, yugyeom-shi and Mr jeon has worked on it. your army is already on fire,they'll take care all the trolls. anyways i am sorry i couldn't check up on you,and it was too late to call so i thought to at least text you,i have been really busy with jimin,but i will meet soon.good night taehyungah ,your sejin hyung is always rooting for you.

taehyung sighs, he is happy at least he received a text from his former manager yet he is not in shape or right state of mind to reply the text back.

he sighs and begin to surf the internet, he reads all the articles regarding today's scandal, all the new articles that stating the truth now, he doesn't find any articles that were red herring stories, he found it strange but shrugs his thought.

he reads the article regarding the luca but he doesn't feel any sort of anger or hate, whatever has happened can never be erase and it was the biggest damage, he sighs again while his finger stop on a articles displaying, the article was published few days before but still he suddenly felt uneasy.

Park jimin and new CEO jungkook recent romantic dance in club fuel the dating rumors

he click on the picture of the two duo who are too close to deny they aren't couple, they look so intimidating that he almost feels envious.he shrugs his thought and gets up with sighs as his chest filled a heaviness ,he puts his hand against his chest and breaths to calm the uneven beats.