2: Dismay

Ignore the mistakes please.

Author pov:

the morning scenario was flashing over his mind again and again, and it enraged him more and more, he was pissed and he needed to limpid his mind.he shuts the file close rather harshly then sees the time in his wrist watch and the time reads is 8:30pm.

he sighs leaning back against the head rest of the chair shuts his eyes closed for a while,he works over time when he's furious so that to engross his mind and not to ponder over a same thing, as to now without squandering much of his time he grabbed his blazer and hung it on his forearm then saunter out from his cabin. he took the elevator and reached the ground floor,as he was about to abscond from the entrance he hears his name being called---he sighs and halt on his track waits for the person to approach him didn't even bother look behind.

"Jeonguk"
yugeom pants,bend down to catch upon his breath once draw up to jeonguk.

"what's it yug" jeonguk asks in monotone, turns around and walks as to near his car with yugeom running behind him

"my car is in repair" yugeom breaths out and jeonguk nods, as he gets out of the entrance and guards hands him his car key.

he hopes in and take the driving seat while yugeom takes the passenger seat.

"where to"? jeonguk asks while bringing the engine to life, face etched with unreadable expression, shirts sleeves rolled up, nerves popping out as he held the steering wheel.

"bam bam" yugeom happily says making jeonguk roll his eyes

"of course" the ravenet chukles so does yugeom

the car soon rolled on the road, and two gets immersed in business discussion-- too much of workaholic to anybodys dismay

"by the way----i tried to reach the super model as your dad asked----and he denied the offer" yugeom says with a sigh, Jeonguk ears perks up he looks over yugeom then turns his gaze back to road.

"he denied? really"? the ravenet questions, then laughs afterwards when the others says 'yes'---his laugh is mocking.

"I'll talk to jimin then, he'll be our brand ambassador" he annouces once put a full stop to his laugh, now its yugeom who laughs making Jeonguk frown at his words.

"what"? why the fuck are you laughing"? he question with irked tone.

"because you are an idiot" yugeom utters, refrained himself to laugh more, jeonguks eyebrows twitched at latters words and gives a look 'aren't you being way too much'

"your dad is asking you to go and meet him personally may be that might change his mind---that's how your dad thinks----so boss it's on you" the other male says, his eyes not meeting with ravenet as he was typing something on his phone

"hunh. In your dream" he smirked

"may be not mine, but your father's dream definitely, you need to do it tomorrow morning because I heard Mr. model is going out of city so we might miss our chance. you better not angry Mr. Jeon Ji sung aka your dad" yugeom warns, unbuckles his seat as they already end up at his said place.

"are you sure, that you are my friend? because it doesn't really look like right now"? the ravenet asks with hint of doubt, making yugeom to roll his eyes

"I'm definitely your friend, but I'm not the one to stand for inapt settlement and you hating that super model really doesn't make any sense to me---so think whatever you want. thanks for the ride by the way, bye"
he hurriedly says hoping out from the car, wave his hand to him and runs without hearing any further holdforth of his boss