3: Storm

Ignore the mistakes please.

Authors pov:

with the last brush on his hair he quickly sprinted towards the said location with yeonjun trailing behind him.
taehyung had this early morning shoot at the resort which was booked by the crew for a day as they had to use different locations with taehyung who has to changed into three looks, he was all done  jus the last segment of shoot was left and after this he has to catch flight for Daegu.

his winsome smile made him look beautiful as ever, his black hair were made straight covering up his forehead, makeup as usual was done like in zero amount, he was clad in black pants and white fancy shirt with a leopard faux fur coat , silver tassel ear ring was adoring his ear, he was looking absolutely stunning and adding up more spice to his ethereal look was ring----a lip ring that made him look even more intimidating than he already is.

"Yeoni, I forgot my pills---ask hyung to get it before we leave for airport" he says once they reaches at the place where the shoot has to be done.

"okay hyung" younjun says with slight head nod takes taehyungs phone as the model hands him.

yeonjun proudly stands there noticing every eyes that's boring on super model who as usual killing each and every shoot as he poses ever with such ease and it look so realistic.

(Ethereal)

(Ethereal)

taehyung was oddly in hurry today he just wanted to shellac all his shoot and wanted to be at daegu as soon as possible.
daegu----a place for people but for taehyung it's his home, though he never stays more than a week there but just being there even for a day is all he wants.

while posing his eyes momentarily lands on Yeonjun who strangely appears tensed as he was biting his lips while talking over the phone, but his eyes looks with him for subsidiary, he tensed a bit but quickly shrugges it off his wretched thoughts.

Soon the shoot were done the whole crew clapped for his work in a form of appreciation, he smiled whole heardly meets with everyone in hurried and then there's Yeonjun who quickly stands by his side once the model was done with every thing and now had to change into his formal cloth so as to catch the flight.