30: Vehemence

Ignores the mistakes please:
authors pov:

the night just has begun, the stars  and moon are peeking through the big wide balcony to witnessed their love, the warm weather with soft breeze was enough to convey the message of universe that, 'yes, we stand for this love' as they both stared into each others eyes, in each others embrace, lying on a same bed, hearing each other's heart beat, the glinsing eyes holds constellation of stars---and these stars are called as love.

taehyung hands were on CEO's chest, playing with his collar of shirt. while jeonguks one arm was under taehyung's head while other rested on his waist,and he keeps looking at him, scared if he'd close his eyes or look away this all will vanish in no time, or taehyung would not be here,he was petrified to even blink his eyes,while taehyung rubbed his lips together before whispering softly against jeonguks skin.

"i'am here, close your eyes and open it again--- you'll---you'll find me just here" he whispers, his breath hits jeonguk skin evoking his soul, making him realised that today---today he has reborn again---taehyung has blown life in his body and he breathes out as ever so gently.taehyung's hand run to his face and caresses his cheeks which made him shut his eyes close in content , and opens it in next moment , and find taehyung as close as before.

taehyung didn't disappear....he---he didn't lie when he said he'll be here... he is here

and with that he kisses taehyung again ,taking taehyung with surprise but model settled down in no time, eyes closed ,his fingers finding it way to the softest maze--which is ceo's hair. they kiss and the stars shines brighter, and the moon hide behind the clouds, and their heart sings along..they break the kiss and jeonguk slowly tucks taehyung's strands of hair behind his ear and models blushes hard ,his cheeks painted with hue of red and whole zoo of butterflies takes flight in his stomach,his hands slowly rest on jeonguks chest again, feels the heart beat of his lover against his palm.

"taehyung---you are here---you are here with me" jeonguk  whispers,tries to make himself believe and taehyung smiles,nods his head ,cries through it so does jeonguk, tears of joys ,tears of longing doesn't stops, they just keep looking at each other.

"how did this happen"? taehyung asks,his eyes fixed on bandage of of his forehead ,while making pattern on ceo's chest which ceo stops as he wraps his fingers around model petite wrist, looking at taehyung ever so lovingly,and slowly interwinds their fingers together.

"just a lil bump into another car, nothing big" he replies but yet that did not take the worrisome away from taehyung's face and jeonguk takes the note of it, he smiles ,he is just loving every emotion taehyung showing to him...he bops his nose with taehyung and rests his forehead against his boyfriend---boyfriend, that sounds so good to him.

"it's not what you think it is----it was just an accident not an attack,okay ?" he softly says and taehyung was awestruck to learn how easily jeonguk can pick what's running in his mind and jeonguks chuckles as he hugs taehyung tight, taehyung face flatten on his chest yet model tilt his head up to keep looking at his love---jeonguk.

"i just somehow know ,everything that runs in your mind---you know i kinda live in there?right"? he bluntly says and taehyung turns red, but he doesn't to look anywhere but to jeonguk and agree to his word that 'yes--yes it's you who runs all day in my mind and so in my heart'.

"yes,that too rent free" he boldly says but the word came out in soft whisper ,leaving jeonguk all giddy and ecstatic. and the two smiles shyly, hugs each other tighter.silence girdles arounds them ,they just lay there in each other's arm, listening to their favourite music their 'heart beat', soft whisper of their breathing as their chest rise and fall rapidly.