29: Confession

Authors pov:

taehyung stares in void, it has been five days living with jeonguk in his house but it does not feel like that at all, since that night in the kitchen when they had a moment together since then they didn't even speak to one another,jeonguk only came to give him medicines and to change his dressing ,he would ask if model need anything ,and lefts. he make sures for taehyung comfort ,takes care of all his need but other than that he does not try to speak to taehyung at all and it is killing taehyung.

right now also he tried to speak to the CEO, who was busy taking out medicines and making sure he takes it,which model does without any drama, he stares jeonguk and jeonguk ignores it and begins to walk out from models room but halt as taehyung calls after him.

"when will you come back"? taehyung asks, rises up from his bed and takes a few steps toward the Ceo but doesn't go close to him , neither jeonguk turns around.

"i will be late today, yeonjun will join you soon"
he replies and begin to walk again but stops in halfway as taehyung throws another question.

"what about my hospital visit"?he asks while fidgeting with his tshirt.

"yeonjun will take you there, i won't be able to make it today" he says and walks again but stop with a sigh as taehyungs call after him again, and this time so gentle and almost In whisper that jeonguk wanted to hear it again and again.

"and what about my medicine"? he grills and jeonguk finally turns around and taehyung finally feels alive.

"yeonjun would take care of it too", anything else"?
he asks and taehyung shakes his head and slowly walks toward jeonguk, stares him then stares his tie, he bites his lips and raises his hand to redo the tie but halt in his action.

"your---your tie---can i"? he asks, his hazel eyes filled with despair, dejected innocent face looks pale and low spirit. jeonguk looks down to his tie and realises he has tie it inside out, he looks at taehyung and his heart clenches---he wanted to say yes---but he calms his heartbeat and hyped excitement because this moment would be everything for him but for tahyung it would mean nothing.

"thanks---but i think it would be better if I won't wear it"

he says and he literally pulls it out from his neck, smiles at taehyung and finally walks away with soft 'bye' and taehyung eyes fills and tears cascade down from his eyes. 

he can't take it anymore ,jeonguk has been avoiding him for past few days and he knows the reason, he got the lil idea what must have bothered him because few days back when taehyung was in his room overthinking everything after having another nightmare and the terror had filled his whole body he could not think straight and when jeonguk  barged in his room as he had heard him scream and taehyung being overthinker ,he lashed on ceo.

"why can't you leave me hanh"? why can't you just leave me alone"? he cried yanking jeonguk hands away who stumbled back and watched him in confusion ,worry and dismay was edged on his face.

"tae-"

"don't take my name---just don't. it's all because of you---i am hurt because of you, i'm losing myself because of you, i don't know where my life  is heading to---my career ,my happiness you just took it away---you ruined everything---exactly what you have had said---you did it all....but you know what?if you don't want me to ruin you ,then just stay away from me, you have just lost your friend because of me, i don't know what else you might lose, so just stay away----get out----get away from my face" he pushed jeonguk away with each word of him,and continue to cry while jeonguk--heard him,stared him, loved him and hated his own self, and he did not make an effort to stop taehyung, just accepted all what taehyung has to say and just like that he was out from the room and door was shut on his face.