20 : harrow

Pictures credit to rightful owner
ignore the mistakes:
authors pov

taehyung stares the screen for long-drawn, he feels his leg gave up but good thing he is in car and not standing. here it is again the buzz about jimin and jeonguk armour, he is not someone to believe on tittle-tattle  because it is so common for celebrities and businessman to get into such headline but he was a bystander where the two had dance and there proximity was anything but a platonic relationship.

though he thinks it is stupid to assume they have something just because they danced? he shuts the screen to lock and looks outside the window, why does it even in matter to him with that he forced himself to real world.
the car is being drive by won-ho while bang Chan has taken a front seat,and yeonjun sat beside him, finally he is here today and taehyung feels a sort of energy boosting not wholly but a bit for sure.

he is internally whining as the car minute by minute getting closer to jeon company and he is embarrassed to face CEO ,he face palms as he recalls the last night where he had cried like a whiny kid, though nothing could be bring it fix to normal.

as soon as the care pulled at parking area, taehyung anxiety crawled in as he hop out from car and took slow and steady steps, yeonjun is walking behind him, won-ho along side while Chan was leading the way. taehyung was taken to 17th floor which was vacant and he was given a new dressing room as he was informed the shoot will he on the same floor, this is their last shoot for this schedule and finally he'll be over with this, though he would need to start another shoot with new edition and style that would might take a month or two but he's happy that he would be a thing of the past for good.

"hyung, I'll just check over the shoot set-up with chan hyung, wonho hyung will be here with you" Yeonjun says while looking taehyung through the mirror as he was getting his hair done, nods.

"okay" he mutters, his eyes are closed. the room is silent.

his makeup was concluded.just needed to slide in his outfit that he finds so pretty with elegant jewelry along.

"we will wait outside, until you get change" Wonho says a clear pointer for rest of the people to take on board to get the hell out from room, and without direct words they all left the room.

taehyung walks out after getting him self clad in white suit, the under neat shirt is made out of net but his honey like skin is covered with the white blazer, a diamond and pearl earring in his one ear while other ear left bare,a stone ring in his one of finger, he absolutely look like a fairy, so beautiful and pure.

he heard the gasp as soon as he stepped in to the big hall where a couch was arranged, from big glass window wall he could see the glory of Seoul city, there was flowers and plant at the side,paintings hanging in the background giving it quite of ...

he heard the gasp as soon as he stepped in to the big hall where a couch was arranged, from big glass window wall he could see the glory of Seoul city, there was flowers and plant at the side,paintings hanging in the background giving it quite of seren and aesthetic look.

he inhale sharp through his nose as he ignore the blazing eyes that's boring on his frame, he choosed to ignore. if he would shoot even a glance to certain raventte he is sure he would not be able to give any pose and would ruin today's schedule so he fights back the urge to look at him and that resulted into best shots and pose that he pulled out perfectly, he was given a standing ovation as he finished.