28: Dismay

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov:

Sunshine, clear sky, and cold yet warm breeze hit his face, after so many days he felt alive. he watches the scenes passing by, one week--one week later he is finally out from the dull and horrifying place, though the place he is heading to might be more dangerous and stressful than being hospital but he leaves all to fates hand, he glance at driving seat and finds jeon jeonguk with his glory.

black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tattoos on full display, his jaw making perfect 90 degree angle, his silver hoop ear ring shining so beautifully, and his brown hair little messy yet it made him look so hot and breath taking, such a sight it was for taehyung he could keep watching jeonguk for hours---and maybe for whole life and it still would never be enough.

"Do you usually stare the people you claim to hate or am i the only special one"

jeonguk ask, his tone void of any emotion and eyes filled with sadness but it did not lose the charm to hold taehyung captive, who just quickly looks away---bites his lips with his eyes closed

'why do i have to be so obvious'

jeonguk glances at taehyung, then again shifts his focus to road, his knuckles turns white as he clutches the steering so tight with taehyung replies, breaking his heart again--into pieces.

"You can be anything but a special one, ever"

he replies under his breath, his nail digging the skin of his palm as he tries to not break down anytime soon, he ignores the yeonjuns soft call of his name, a soft plea not to be harsh but he paid no heed. taehyung thanked that jimin has left for his shoot if he would be here he would have scold him and might even threw him out from the car.

the car drive for few minutes remained silent until it halted in the porch of massive bungalow and taehyung was awestruck, by the beauty, though his own place is no less but it felt different to him, he saw the huge numbers of security guards, all alert and so bulky with their physic and among all he finds wonho rushing toward their car, but halts.taehyung was confused, he follows the gaze of his bodyguard that landed on jeonguk who was already out from car and was now walking toward his side and he knows why?..

taehyung stares the ceo, unable to say anything and process , his gaze broke only when he felt the strong arm wrapping around his waist and under knees and in one swift he was no longer on seat but in the arm of jeonguk, he shrieked and a loud yelp erupted from his lips and arm instantly wrapped around ceo's neck.

"I-I can walk"

he stuttered badly ,his heart beating rapidly , his breath heavy and strenuous, his dizzy and all giddy.

"you sure can"

the ceo nonchalantly replies in short  and says nothing after that and walks inside his house that gonna feel like home now.

taehyung stares him, their faces so close, he could count the eye lashes of the ceo and god how much he just wanted to lean on his shoulder but he refrains himself for doing so, his heart begins to beat loud as soon as jeonguk step inside the house, them passing by huge living area ,the massive dinning area, and the pool he saw the glimpse from far, he watches jeonguk face etched with nothing as he trudged up the stairs passing by two bedroom they entered into the third ,his eyes takes the note of bedroom exactly opposite to him but he forgets everything as jeonguks lays him down on warm bed.

his breath gets stuck once jeonguk covers him with a comforter, and his face too close, and suddenly he feels the touch on his skin so light and mere but still he felt a spark in his body, he breath shallow and shut his eyes closed when jeonguk softly tucks a strand or two behind his ear , his soft breath hitting on his face, evoking so many emotion inside of him but all at once the touch, warm breath it was all gone and when he opens his eyes he watches jeonguk walking toward the balcony and closing the door.