"A Date with a Succubus"

A/n: Okay, so to repair the timeline, this chapter is placed before "Someone like me" since the whole scene where our boy Kazuma gets interrogated Y/n would have been doing nothing.

Which would be funny to think about but I don't think Y/n has enough luck to have the free time for that.

Y/n is 16, his birthday was celebrated in between chapter 17 and 18. Offscreen.
Yeah, yeah whatever, I'll do a birthday chapter if you guys want.

And remember the first time I made this succubus character? I said that you should follow me and vote on this story for "made on the spot goodness?" Well, this is going to be one of those chapters.

I'll also be giving the succubuses their own backstory, I don't know if they are given one eventually in the manga but I just though it would be nice to give all of them one, y'know?

_________________________________________

It was a sunny day in the town of Axel and Y/n was leaning on a wall, waiting for the one who summoned him there.
He hears a bunch of the townsfolk chat about Kazuma's capture, after all, his party leader had quite the reputation as a sexual deviant.

Y/n: Hot Daniel, I'm sweating a river.

He wipes away some sweat that was dripping from his forehead. It probably wasn't a good idea to wear such a sweltering outfit on, but he wanted to look as cool as possible for his "date".

 It probably wasn't a good idea to wear such a sweltering outfit on, but he wanted to look as cool as possible for his "date"

This new outfit was custom tailored by a weaver who owed Y/n a favor after getting saved from a pack of nasty werewolves. His old one got torn to bits and had to get it replaced, and since he never really needed armour, Y/n asked the weaver to make it all leather with patches and gloves.

Y/n really misses his Kill-All Gloves

.....

Some people passed by him, a couple of girls waved at him and giggled when he returned the gesture. Yes, ever since the incident with the Fortress, whispers of Y/n's deed had begun to circulate and spread throughout the City.

Although, most of them didn't believe it since only a few adventurers had been there to witness his strength. I hope you readers remember a few chapters back when Y/n had mentioned this.

Y/n: Hello. *waves*

Fan girl: Oh You're Y/n L/n, right?!?

A girl with magnificent looks came and approached Y/n, with two others who followed her from behind.

Y/n: A fan group?

Girl #2: Oh my Eris, it IS him! He's a lot taller than on the posters.

Y/n: Wait, posters?

Girl #3: W-Woah... he's... really good looking...

Girl #3 reaches out to touch his face but Y/n grabs her hand before she could.