"A Date with a Succubus" Part 2

Where we last ended

Y/n looks up at the scaly beast with his trademark facial expression, regret was building up in him for agreeing to meet up with Lala that day. He wasn't even able to formulate a sarcastic one liner before the ancient one tried lopping off his head with it's tail.

Y/n: Hey, watch yo tail! *dodge* we're not gonna hurt you! Calm down!

Ancient One: LIES! WHENEVER I HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH HUMANS, THEY EITHER WANT TO KILL ME–!

The dragon extends a forearm to crush Lala but she leaps back, almost getting smashed into the ground by an inch.

Ancient One: OR TAKE MY SCALES!!

The ancient dragon began to inhale an impressive amount of air, an orange sort of glow emitting from it's throat.

Y/n: Oh great, now my new clothes are gonna get burnt up. As usual.

Lala: *smirks* No, it won't.

She ignores Y/n's confused look and goes ahead to begin chanting, she then raises her arm, a magic circle wrapping around all around it.

Lala: Come swiftly with your peaceful kingdom, a millennium of ice! The white rose of demise in full bloom!

In front of her, the ancient dragon held it's breath, as if waiting for Lala to fully finish activating her magic. It must be itching for a battle if it was this patient.

Lala: Eternal Frost!

She shouts out, releasing her magic at the same time the dragon did, the two's elements rushing forward and meeting in the middle. A large amount of steam was generated and Y/n stood, watching.

Y/n: Woah, now I wish I had magic.

Fire and frost continued to clash and the area's temperature fluctuated, Y/n's vision was quickly becoming blocked by the magical result of their intense as heck battle. Y/n had to admit, the steam felt nice on his skin.

Ancient One: AGH, DAMN SUCCUBUS!!

It grit it's teeth, or at least, that's what it looked like to Y/n, out of frustration that a mere succubus was magically equal and out powering a great dragon!

Ancient One: Ah, but...

It employed a tactic, making use of the unintentional cover Lala gave it. The scaly beast uses "Conceal Presence" which was a greater version of the skill known as "Lurk."

Y/n: Wait, it disappeared?

Now, ever since he was taught by a foreigner swordsman who could wield dark magic, Y/n had learned to sense ki which was an energy that all living things had within them, regardless of the dimension. It was one of the many reasons why Y/n still breathed.

Coupled with the fact there was steam everywhere right now, this was maybe the first time Y/n could not "see" the big bad guy. He wasn't panicking of course but he was slightly put off. He starts to wander in a direction.

Y/n: Lala?! Oh great, now I can't find Lala either.

*Crack*

Y/n turns around, a bit smug that some unfortunate event happened to the bad guy for once.

Y/n: Hah! The 'ole step-on-a-twig clich–

Before he could gloat, his face was met by a giant blue forearm, along with his entire body, he was put into the ground.

Ancient One: I SEEM TO HAVE CAUGHT YOU OFF GUARD, HERO!

Y/n: *muffled* _-_

.....