Chapter 6: Troublesome Crusader

(A/n): Wanna know a completely non plot essential fact? I listen to Fire force's inferno while making chapters.

image by NikuSenpai.
________________________________________

Alright, where we last left off, Y/n was busy conversing with a horny blonde lady. But now, she's calmed down some and she re-introduces herself.

Darkness: My name is Darkness. My calling is that of a Crusader. Umm... would you please...

Darkness: Would you please let me join your p-party?

She reiterated with a slight pink on her cheeks.

Y/n looks around, wishing someone would come help him with his situation but sadly no one was around.

Y/n: Erm, I would be glad to have you, but I'm no--

She interrupts by gently grabbing his arm with both her hands.

Darkness: Those two slimy ladies earlier and that other man were your allies, correct?

Y/n: Bad touch! Bad touch! Stranger danger!

Y/n: U-Uh... yeees?

He then intensely stared at the spot where he was being grabbed, hoping she'd stop.

Darkness: What exactly happened that made them turn out like that?

Y/n: Oh, uhm we went on a quest to kill some giant toads and they ate th--

Darkness: What?!

She suddenly looked very alarmed.

Darkness: It's worse than I imagined...

Y/n: Yeah... can you let go of my arm now?

Darkness: Ah, s-sorry!

She lets go of his arm and clears her throat, composing herself.

Darkness: But, as a knight, I cannot overlook such horrors that befell upon two girls of such tender age!

Y/n: Don't forget the other one. He's the leader by the way.

Darkness: Yes! Him too!

She quickly added.

***

Y/n: Hmmm...

Darkness: *Pant* *Pant*

Darkness continued heavily panting while directly staring into Y/n's (E/C) eyes and it kinda made Y/n nervous.

Y/n: This girl is definitely bad news, I don't like the look she's giving me. She's probably gonna have a trait to her like Aqua and Megumin.

Y/n: I need to deter her somehow, we've got enough weirdoes on our team.

That was kinda hypocritical.

Y/n: Oh no! I don't think you'd like our group, we've got a bunch of useless people in it.

He started listing off the reasons why with his fingers.

Y/n: There's a useless archpriest who whines about almost everything, an archwizard that can only cast a single spell per day.

Y/n: Our leader's got the lowest job class and I'm the weakest one here. Our party is literally hot garbage so I think it's better to just look for-- oh?

She suddenly grabs Y/n's arm again, but this time a lot harder, at least Y/n thinks she added more power, he couldn't really tell since he was a typical op male reader character.

Darkness: That's even better!

She let go once more, and straightened up to explain something.

Darkness: See, the truth is, and this was a bit difficult to say, but while I do have confidence in my strength and stamina, I am clumsy...