Chapter 44: Re: Dungeon

Where we last left off

BANG!

Unceremoniously, the door bursts open to reveal a worried looking lady who wore a royal prosecutor's uniform. Sena.

Sena: Satou Kazuma!

She glared at said person.

Sena: When we looked into the source of the monsters all around the town, we discovered that they originally came from the Dungeon your party had entered the other day!

She was facing Kazuma, but she also noticed how Y/n, who was currently running around, played keep away with a blue dragon girl.

Nozomi: Mouu~! Stop dodging me, Y/n!

Y/n: Under subsection B of the Receiving my Affection Act, it clearly states that one must have a "Touching Y/n Card" in order to have me interact with an obviously horny female.

Nozomi: S-Stop making things up!

Y/n: It's not made up, it's real!

Y/n: The Receiving my Affection Act is real!!!

With that last cry, the dragon girl then dove at him, Y/n runs on the walls, opening a small window as he passes, and exits.

Nozomi: Get back here! *dives out*

Sena: What are those two...

Kazuma: Ignore them. *sigh* Look lady, you can't just blame everything on us.

Kazuma turns around, facing his party.

Kazuma: But I'll ask just incase. You guys don't know anything about this, right?

Megumin: It means nothing to me, unless it has something to do with explosion magic.

The archwizard stated as she held her cat.

Darkness: Same goes for me. I haven't done anything likely to cause a problem.

In the background, Ignis Dustiness sweat dropped.

Kazuma: And you, Aqua?

Aqua: Of course not! You're doubting me way too much! If anything, there should be fewer monsters in that dungeon because of me!

Recollection of past events did not line up with her words, Kazuma thought.

Kazuma: Uh huh. Get over here.

Aqua: H-Huh?

Grabbing her by the shoulder, Kazuma and Aqua walk off to talk privately, though the goddess blushes at the bodily contact.

Kazuma's tired eyes bore into her.

Kazuma: Keep talking.

Aqua: W-Well, y'see...

Sitting on the couch, Ignis's unease grew as he hears two people shouting from outside.

Y/n: WAIT! STOP USING FIRE! AHHHHH!!!

Obviously used to the strange existence that was Y/n L/n, most of the party elected to just ignore what was happening outside.

Ignis calculated how much eris it was going to cost replacing the garden, though.

Kazuma: Uh huh.

Aqua: The magic circle I drew in that Lich's room was a super serious effort!

Kazuma: Yeah?

Aqua: It should still be intact, with any evil entities being unable to approach it.

Kazuma: ...What did you just say?