Chapter 13: Lake Purification Part 2

Four hours in

Aqua, surrounded by giant alligators and using every bit of her holy purifying ability, desperately cleansed the awful looking and probably putrid smelling lake.

She was even more motivated since the alligators were chomping away at the steel bars that stood before them and their blue and useless meal.

Aqua: Purification! Purification! Purification!

She was desperately using her ability, fearing that the cage might collapse soon.

Aqua: Purification! Purifica--!

*BANG*

One of the alligators bang themselves onto the side of the cage, receiving an oh so satisfying squeal from the godess.

Aqua: ahhhhhh! Purification! Purification! Purification! Purification!

Another alligator grabs and holds onto the cage with it's mouth and performs a death roll, spinning it around and Aqua herself was all over the place.

Aqua: WAAaaaaah! The cage! The cage is making a weird sound!

In the distance, Kauzma calls out to his "troubled" ally.

Kazuma: Hey, Aqua! Let us know if you wanna give up! Y/n'll pull the cage up by the chain and we'll run away!

The cage was in fact tied to a chain that was wrapped around a big boulder, the boulder was held in place by smaller but still big rocks.

Aqua: No way! If I give up now, I'll never get my reward!

*CRUNCH*

A gator bends two of the steel bars.

Aqua: *High pitched screaming* It went "crunch!" No cage should ever make a sound like that!

The cage moved so much that the boulder that held it in its place started moving, the alligators were slowly breaking the bars bit by bit.

Aqua: Purification! PURIFICATION!

....

Y/n looked at his fellow party members and asked--

Y/n: Erm, should we save her? '_'

Kazuma: No, let's let her do what she wants.

Y/n: That's a dick move. I like it.

Darkness: It looks kind of fun in that cage.

She had a look that was a mix of jelousy and sexual anticipation. It was a weird mix.

Kazuma: Don't you dare.

While they watched Aqua get absolutely harassed by the big lizards, she was screaming her lungs out and crying while doing so.

It was like ASMR for certain people.

Aqua: Purification! Purification! Purification! Purification! PurificaTION!

Seven hours later

Surprisingly, the cage held together despite getting very beaten up and the lake no longer looked hideous, instead it became clear as glass and clean as nature spring water.

(A/n): Not sponsored.

The five stepped in the clear lake to check up on Aqua, Y/n took a look at the chains and the boulder.

Y/n: Wow, they were reallly hungry, huh?

Megumin: It looks like the purification was a success, and all the alligators seem to have left, too.