"Y/n's New Groove" Part 2

A/n: Sorry for the wait, I had to rewrite this entire chapter because it did not really capture the idea I had planned out for it. Also, from here on out, Y/n will now have new abilities, some of which will be later revealed in later chapters or some such.

As for why, I'm kinda thinking that the whole "super stronk guy can't die cus he is invincible" schtick might get a lil' boring so I'm merely adding some more options for myself as I write the story.

Fyi: The image uptop is the Gauntlet's base form. I replaced the old one cus it looked kinda janky.
_________________________________________

*KABOOOM*

A figure clad in black armour was seen flying in the air, hitting the ground, and skidding to a halt. Clouds of dust hung in the air as Y/n's battle continued.

Y/n: Ughhh... pfftt! Pfttt! Dust in my mouth... *groaning* such misfortune...

A certain magical dragon girl watched her master get thrown around the place and was worried that he was hurt. But even though he seemed like he was in for a beating, Nozomi knew Y/n was more than capable of taking a hit.

Nozomi: Mas- Y/n! Are you alright?!

He gave her a small thumbs up, seeing her face glazed over with concern got Y/n feeling concerned himself. What just happened? He was thrown back?

That... sentence didn't feel right.

But before he could figure out what was going on, he felt a solid blow land on the side of his ribcage, the green haired man ferociously kicked Y/n, and yet again was he sent flying, only this time he slammed into hit a lamp post with his back. Wait.... Lamp post?

Y/n: *looking up* That's oddly modern...

Nozomi: Y/n, look out!!

*BANG*

Acting on instinct and on Nozomi's warning, Y/n rolled to one side as the diamond ranked berserk threw a punch at where "you" were laying at a second ago, bending the metal of the post into a fist-shape. Y/n felt bad for the person responsible for fixing that.

D.Runk: Ehehe, yuh goh' nais reflexes, buh too bad yuh ain't got duh powah.

Y/n smiled at the irony.

D.Runk: Oi, wah's so funny? Lehmy wipe dah' smirk offa yuh'.

The gilded guy quickly flipped his cape to side to reveal a sheathed sword by his side, removing it from it's scabbard, D.Runk brandished a pure white blade that had a certain energy to it, Y/n had sensed. It was glowing, which made it clear that it was infused with magic.

 It was glowing, which made it clear that it was infused with magic

D.Runk: Yuh' can pheel ih' frum here, cantcha? Duh' enerjey fromma sword?

A blank stare was all Y/n responded with. Which was promptly recieved by a frowning D.Runk.