Chapter 7: Not The Boxers...

(A/n): Guess what the picture up top is for... yeah... it's that time.
_________________________________

A few hours earlier

Y/n was doing his job taking stocks and putting items up shelves and such, he reminisced about that fight he had with the weird demon dude. He should've brought his armor with him.

But since Y/n was expecting to go to his home dimension, he just wore his casual clothing, the one he requested from the palaces tailor

This tailor was responsible for making all the outfits Y/n had.

When Y/n first came to Village Kingdom he had gear that didn't exactly help him blend in but once he was made known as a hero, he requested a particular set of clothing from a royal tailor.

The tailor was confused by his request of strange looking garments but didn't question it since the hero came from a different world with different fashion senses.

Right now, Y/n wished he asked for more threads since he only had one. You guys remember what it looks like?

Just go back a few chapters.

Y/n: *sigh* If I wasn't so sure that I'd go home, I'd have brought more with me.

He placed a weird looking glass piece on a shelf as Wiz approached him.

Wiz: U-Um Y/n san who are you talking to?

Y/n: Hmm? Oh, it's nothing, just... remembering good times is all... Well anyways, is this good?

He takes off his apron, because one, he is very hygienic and second, being someone who gets a lot of unknown creatures blood on his clothes can make one very OC. Overly Cleanly. Hero

Wiz: Yes, see you Y/n san!

They wave each other goodbyes as Y/n heads back to the guild.

(A/n): Wiz makes good waifu material don't you think?

Y/n somehow magically dosen't end up at the guild though and currently finds himself in a forest teeming with bad energy that he could sense.

Y/n: Great. *pulls out adventurers card*

He looks at it with a deadpan expression, staring at the luck stat in particular.

Y/n: Fuck you.

After that little action, he wanders around, trying to find a way out immediately.

*GRRRRROOOOWWL*

Y/n's head quickly snapped to the direction where the loud noise was.

And what he saw was something that he probably should've been excited to see from an alternate dimension, but given his luck he knew it wasn't friendly.