Prologue

(A/n): You probably can't see it but I put a disclaimer in the description.

And yeah, with all the Konosuba jokes I made in the previous book and the votes, I figured that it's only right that I make a story out of it.
____________________________________

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

Italics = Thoughts

Bold = Locations/Time

______________________

A few years ago, Y/n was just a regular kid who wasn't really looking forward to much in life, he just wanted an easygoing and relaxing time while he lived and breathed.

He had just finished doing his chores his mother told him to do, and was currently playing in the woods that were close to his home.

He picked up all kinds of rocks he thought looked cool and bugs too because why not, he prepared a net and a plastic box to contain the little critters in and he played almost the whole day until the sun went down.

Young Y/n: *Squints* Oh, I guess it's time to go home...

Y/n was sad that his time outside was cut short, keep in mind that Y/n is 10 here so he is pretty much independent enough already.

Y/n: Stupid sun... always ruining my fun...

Y/n mumbled to himself

During the way back, he stumbled upon a drunk man who was laying on the floor, too dizzy to stand, he also had wicked sharp teeth that gave him a devilish look hehe~

Y/n was a bit apprehensive to approach so he watched the man while hiding inside a bush, I know, totally not a cliche waiting to happen right?

A/n: Ugh... my head... I shouldn't have ordered it barrel sized...

I stoo-- I mean the cool guy stood up, albeit swaying, and tried to walk to his destination, but the man tripped and fell on his face, his beautifully sharp toothed faced.

Y/n was taught by movies that approaching drunk people is a bad time waiting to happen, so he moves back a bit and--

*Crunch*

Steps on a twig... typical.

A/n: *hic* Oh? And who are *hic* you, little one?

Sharp tooth guy attempts and successfully stands straight up and dusts himself off.

Y/n: U-Um... I'm...

For some reason Y/n felt compelled to tell the man his name, but for another odd reason, a sound that could be described as beeping was heard over Y/n's mentioning of his own name.

A/n: Huh. Nice name kid, you're a perfect...lookingprotagonistformystory.

Y/n: What?

A/n: You're mine now.

The man said in a tone of voice that sounded like he knew the punchline of a joke that Y/n didn't know to.

The strange man started waving his hand in Y/n's direction, as a weird blue circle appears over Y/n's body and beneath him too, the man started chanting in a strange language unknown.

Y/n: Wh-What are you doing to me?

Y/n started to float in the air and his body felt good, like as if it was becoming something more.

A/n: Giving you a start, kid. *grin*

*BOOM*

Y/n was gone, the only traces of him that were left was the rocks and bugs that he collected, all spilling out from the backpack he brought along.