Chapter 1: Rebirth?

Y/n was beyond confused.

He was supposed to be home by now! Instead he finds himself in yet another random dimension!

He calms himself, and asks the "godess"
a question pertaining to her earlier comment.

Y/n: Afterlife?

???: Yes, the place where all brave souls go to when they inevitably perish!

Y/n: Wow, I don't think that last part should sound cheery...

Y/n took one more look around him, and glanced at the second person who was kneeling on the floor, looking at peices of scattered papers on the ground.

He seemed to be just like Y/n, thrust into a place that seemed unfamiliar, tasked with defeating a big bad Y/n guessed.

The guy also looked to be about the same age as Y/n, wearing a green tracksuit and brown hair and matching green eyes.

Though, Y/n's (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair was better. In his own opinion, which is kinda narcissistic.

Y/n: Hmmm this is weird... I don't remember dying... maybe I accidentally skipped that part when I got teleported...

So instead of drawing attention to that fact, Y/n asks who the dude in green was.

???: Oh him? Pffft! He died in such a hilarious way!

She starts to laugh uncontrollably, remembering the exact details.

Y/n: How exactly did he die?

???: Well--

The guy in the green tracksuit had been listening to their conversation ever since Y/n got there, and he kinda got tired of it.

???: Hey! Don't tell him!

???: I swear, this girl getting cocky just cause she's cute...

The girl in blue turns her attention to the dude.

???: Well hurry up and pick what you want to bring into the other world then!

Green guy grunts and mutters something to himself, probably a curse on the godess or whatever.

Y/n: Oh yeah, come to think of it... what is he picking scraps of paper for?

???: Those "scraps of paper" are powerful items and abilities that can be used by those brave souls who wish to take on the task of defeating the demon lord!

She said with the typical grace and dignity kind of voice Y/n has heard over a billion times already.

Y/n: Big baddie acquired. Another Demon Lord? Good grief is there like a club for these guys?

Y/n: I swear, most dimensions I've traveled to had at least ONE demon lord in them.

Suddenly the blue girl, had a look of surprise on her face and she clasps her hands together.

???: Oh! Silly me, I forgot to introduce myself!

Aqua: I am Aqua, the water godess, I guide the souls of humans who die young into the afterlife.

Y/n: Well howdy doody Aqua!

Aqua: What does that even mean?

Y/n: Nevermind that, does this mean I have to pick an Ability or an Item too?

Aqua: That's only if you want to help defeat the demon lord, mind you this is no easy quest to accomplish, it'd take you years to find and win against hi--!