Chapter 41: The Crusader's Return

A/n: Super late, I know.
____________________________________

Mountains

It was snowing heavily upon a ruined area on this mountain that a certain hero had trained just the day before. All was quiet, until a hole in the fabric in reality spontaneously showed up from out of nowhere.

Four figure emerged, stepping out of the portal and into the world. You could tell by their shapes that it was a group of three men and one female. This female was an odd sight as she was currently engulfed in flames.

Though, she did not seem bothered. The men were shivering as they wore odd spandex, with similar matching motifs of Spiders.

???: Oh, man. I'm so jealous of your powers right now.

One of the males, a teen judging from the height difference and pitch of their voice, said as they looked at the female

???: Oh shock! I punched in the wrong universal coordinates!

The one with more blue than the others said.

???: Really dude? You got us temporarily lost in another world?

The fiery female spoke up.

???: Heh, well, if I were to settle down, this would be it. MJ would love it here.

The one with white pieces of armour that was attached to his spandex said as he took in the view of the mountain. It was a sight to see if you ignored the many dangerous beasts that roamed the area. Oh! Also the current cold.

???: We seem to be in a medieval timeline, one with existing heroes. Hm, that's odd...

Blue guy stared at his advanced looking wrist watch, confused at the turn of events.

???: What's odd? Me? Oh, that's just my charming personality.

The teen male couldn't help but quip.

???: There is no sign of an alternate existing Spider-Man in this dimension.

???: Hey guys, look at this.

The teen investigated the area as he spoke to the blue older male, noticing what seemed to be a...

???: Ayo, is this a Taco?!

Just off to their side, there was indeed a small mexican crisp delicacy. How it got into a medieval-esque parrallel world, none had a clue. Smelling it before he tried, the young teen gobbled up the food item before anyone the other people in the group could protest.

???: *Minecrafteat.mp3* Mmm, that's the jackpot right there.

???: Bro, you're so gross. You don't just eat otherworldly taco so carelessly.

The flaming female crossed her arms as she glared at the boy.

???: Pfft, poison schmoison. It was a taco.

The boy glared right back.

???: And everyone knows floor taco are the absolute best.

While the young ones bickered over floor taco, the two masked males had their own chat. The blue one tinkered with his watch while the white armoured one hung upside down on a tall tree.

???: So, what's up doc?

???: It seems that whatever brought us here has something to do with "him".

???: The kid? What about him?

???: I theorize that it may have been the boys powers messing with the portal interlay.

???: Huh. Sooo does that mean we're stuck here? Because I really don't wanna miss out on MJ's next birthday party.