Chapter 42: Marriage Meeting

A/n: With this chapter, the return of the best character in all of fiction has arrived! Also, this episode might have the most innuendos out of the entire series. But with Darkness's character, I can't really be sure.

People who got confused with last chapter's beginning part, it was a reference to one of my other stories, which will be updated soon this weekend. Anyways, enjoy!
___________________________________

Dustiness Mansion.

Once Megumin left with Sena and her guards, the rest of the gang followed Darkness as she made her presence known within the abode.

Maids and servants alike greeted her and the party as the crusader searched for her father, and eventually, they met up.

It was clear to them that Darkness took after her father, as he also had blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps she took after her mother in terms of personality.

After a while, Ignis and his daughter spoke.

Ignis: Y-You're certain then, Lalatina?

His eyes were teary.

Darkness: I am, father.

Darkness: I, Lalatina, have decided to attend the meeting for this arranged marriage.

At the mention of the crusaders real name, it was like a silent Try not to laugh challenge as they held in the chuckles and giggles.

Ignis: Wonderful. Though, might I ask, are these your adventuring companions?

Darkness: Yes, father. They will accompy me at the meeting as temporary servants.

Ignis looked thoughtful at that, but then he notices the boy who was facing against a wall, trying desperately to stifle his laugh.

Ignis: And isn't this... the hero who defeated the destroyer single-handedly? The one who also brought an ancient dragon to that trial?

At the mention of his deeds, Y/n straightened up, turned around and bowed.

Y/n: Ah, yeah... That's me. it's nice to meet you Mr. Dark- I mean, Lord Dustiness.

Darkness briefly stared daggers at Y/n.

Ignis: No my dear boy, it is my honor to meet you. I thank you for protecting and letting my daughter join your party.

At a certain isekai'd comrades glare, Y/n had corrected Ignis on his role in the party, the older man merely waved his concern away.

Ignis: There's no need to be modest.

Y/n: -_- I never once even protected Darkness from anything.

Ignis: In any case, your friends may need to go with the maids to get outfitted.

Minutes Later

Maids: How does it fit?

Kazuma: I think it's okay, by the way, where the heck did Y/n go?

Fixing his top, Kazuma looked to Nozomi, Alice and Aqua, who was currenlty twirling and checking herself in front of a mirror.

Alice: Master said he would return soon!

Nozomi: He mentioned something about a certain "perfect disguise" and took off.

Nodding, Kazuma approached Aqua.

Kazuma: Hey, that looks good on you.

Kazuma: You look like a proper servant!

Unfazed, Aqua retorts.

Aqua: I think the 'wannabe butler who's trying too hard' look suits you too, Kazuma.