Update from the Author

Hello my lovely loyal readers!  I believe enough time has past to announce the winning ending.........................................

Option 3!  (By almost a unanimous vote.)

There is much to be done to give this ending justice - and to give you, my lovely loyal readers, the ending you want.  I am reviewing all my notes, my characters, and plot points.  Hopefully I don't miss anything as I begin to ravel the plots into one cohesive ending.  (Pray for me.)

I ask for your patience as I work.  I always hope to post more often than I do.  Between my full time job, 3 horses, 3 cats, 1 hyper dog, 1 needy husband :) - and so much more... I tend to have my hands full as I continue to write and rewrite in every spare moment I have.

In the meantime, if you will, please comment here what your favorite and least favorite parts are of this story thus far.  You may think of it like a review if you wish.  Let me know what you would love to see more of, less of, not at all, etc.  This will help me so much after I finish this story and finally go through the entire story with my final revisions.  My ultimate goal is to publish the final version and leave this rough draft here on Wattpad.

I am truly grateful to all of you for sticking with this story for as long as you have.  I know it's not easy to wait for chapters for long periods of time.  If I could speed things up for you all I would, truly.  Unfortunately, this is the best I can do.

Whether you choose to stick with this story to the very end, or abandon it, I am so grateful for your input, votes, shares, thoughts, anything.  You all make me want to write.  I stuck with this story for as long as I have because of all of you, my lovely loyal readers, who continue to make me smile with every one of your comments and votes.

Well, I better get back to it.  I have journals of notes to review and a story to continue writing.

Love,

~Nikki Hudak~