Readers' Choice 2!

TO ALL NEW READERS, you may skip this part, if you so choose.  The new story description has been chosen and posted.  If you have not yet seen it, look at the story info.  Let me know what you think.  If you are curious for the other options, look below.

Thanks ~Nikki Hudak~

***************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers!  And yes, you are lovely.  You have stuck with this story, through slow updates and all.  Such loyalty makes my heart swell and I thank you.

While I'm working on Chapter 22 I would like to ask for your opinion...

The current story description doesn't seem to fit this story anymore.  I admit that the story has gone in a direction I didn't anticipate, love the way it has gone (is going) and I hope you feel the same, but it is a different direction than I initially thought.

Therefore, I need to update the description and would like your opinion.  Please peruse the options below (current "blurb" included) and give me your vote.  I will update next friday (9/9/16) according to your choice!  

Thanks :-) ~Nikki Hudak~

**************************************************

Option 1 (current blurb):

Liz just wants to keep her job, stay out of trouble and graduate from college. But as a maid from Housekeeping Elegance, who work for the rich class, it's not always easy to stay out of the way, especially when your boss's boyfriend is clearly into you.

Lelandis a man of power who is used to getting what he wants, but when the seeminglysubmissive Liz shows him glimpses of her feisty spirit, he can't help but begfor more. And when he reveals to her thebeast within, the question is: Will shestay? 

Option 2 (co-written by @crichar5 ):

Never. Run.

Liz has never run from anything in her life. Not from the dream of earning her college degree, or from working as a maid for the bitchy Vanessa Vaughn, and not even from the huge snarling wolf with glowing blue eyes. But when it comes to the man Leland Moore, Liz can't get away fast enough. He is disciplined, dominant, and let's not forget, dangerously sexy. No matter how fast and how far she runs, she can't seem to get away. And no matter how hard she tries, she just can't ignore the way he makes her feel.

Instinct won't be ignored.

Leland thought he had his instincts under control. Being the powerful and dominant male that he is, he is used to being in charge; over his community, over his girlfriend Vanessa Vaughn, and especially over the dark and dangerous part of himself he has always kept hidden. But when he meets Vanessa's new maid, all that control begins to crumble. Maids are supposed to be submissive, demure, and docile, but Leland can tell Elizabeth (Liz) Soler is none of those things, no matter how hard she pretends. She's smart, opinionated, and feisty, and he just can't seem to get enough of her.

Timing is everything.

Powerful enemies circle Leland, ready to pounce on any sign of weakness to destroy him. When murderous eyes turn on Liz, they may have found just the distraction they need. As Leland's world threatens to come crashing down all around him, will he save her in it time? For there's more at stake than even he realizes.

Option 3 (short, sweet, and somewhat vague - but hopefully in that Oh-I-wanna-read-it sort of way):

A maid, a millionaire, a taboo attraction, and a deadly secret = One dangerous romance.

It started innocently enough, a look here, a conversation there – all while the boss wasn't looking. However, what seemed like simple curiosity quickly turned into burning desire, and the forbidden fruit had never looked so sweet.

Uncertain of their future together, Liz thought she could get away. To keep her safe, Leland thought he could leave her behind.

Butfate had other plans.

***********************************************

If you are having a difficult time deciding (welcome to my world) - try to think which would be better for Wattpad vs. the back of a book.  Whenever I decide to try and get this story published, I may use a different "blurb" vs. what's used on Wattpad.

;-)

*************************************************

AND THE WINNER IS....BY POPULAR VOTE....OPTION 2!!!

An updated version of option 2 has been added to the story descripion.