Author's Note

To all my lovely loyal readers:

Thank you!  Thank you for your continued support, votes and shares of this story.  It is appreciated more than you can ever know.  I dream to one day publish this story, but before I can get there it is a long road - first to finish this story and second to completely edit and polish it for publishing.

You all have been so very patient and I truly am grateful.   I'd like to take a moment to update you on where I am at in this story and why it is taking me so very long to update.

We finally got to where Leland and Liz are reunited!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-D  But! There is a lot more going on in the background.  Who is the Rogue and where did he go?  What is up with the Regent Alpha?  Why is Vanessa such a bitch?  And the list goes on.....

So, since I inadvertently created so many questions and subplots, I need to be sure that as things head towards a conclusion I don't miss a thing and bring it all together to the best of my writing ability.

That said, I have been reading my story (as a reader) and taking notes.  Apologies for the time it takes me to review everything.  I only have a few more chapters to go.  This is an important step for me, but a boring one for you guys, my lovely readers, who are patiently waiting for me to post again.  This is the downside to posting as we write in an online setting such as this, Wattpad.  Had I done all this writing, reviewing, redrafting and editing prior to posting a single chapter, there would have been no wait and the reading experience would have been seamless.

Oh the lessons I am learning in this experience.

Anyway, the point to all this is to let you know that all the subplots should start coming together in the next coming chapters.  I do not know how many chapters it will take.  I will continue this story until I feel it has been completed, whether it be three or thirteen more chapters. *shrug

My goal is to potentially write a trilogy series for Maid for the Alpha.  I have the general idea down, but it will all depend on how this story ends and if it's successful.

In the meantime, if any of you have any questions about any of the plot points, any confusions about the story, or any questions in general, please ask!!!!!  I have my own notes, but I would seriously appreciate another set of eyes to ensure that while I bring this story to a close I haven't missed anything.  I will do my best to take all your questions and suggestions into consideration and finally finish this story.

You may comment here or message me in Wattpad for any of your thoughts about this story.

Your help (and of course your patience) is so greatly appreciated.

Love you all!  Be safe and healthy!

~Nikki Hudak :-)