Reader's Choice!

FYI to any new readers - you may skip this if you wish.  The choice had been made.  But don't worry, your voice can still be heard.  Message me or add a comment if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks ~Nikki Hudak~

***************************************

Since I have the most amazing readers in the world, who are so supportive and just plain awesome, I think it's only fair that I stop hogging the story. No longer shall this be MY story, but OUR story! Whatcha think of that?

So what I'm proposing, or rather am asking, is for your input into what YOU would like see in the next chapter :-D

To recap Liz and Jenny just happened to go to the same country club that Leland went to and we left off with Liz and Jenny heading to the office and Leland heading to the Alpha meeting with a strange new character lurking in the shadows....

For the next chapter would you like to see first:
A. What's happening in the office, what are Liz and Jenny doing, discussing, or does something happen to them?
B. Do you want to follow Leland into the meeting, find out about the Alphas and what they need to talk about?
C. Or maybe you are more interested in the new character, who's his boss, what are his plans?
D. If what you want to know next is NOT on this list, what do you want to know?

The story is at a point where it can go in many directions. Don't worry I plan on writing about all of the things on the list, but want to give you the chance to tell me where you want the story to go first.

Also, I'd like to know if there is anything else you may have questions about or may just need to voice.

I can't wait to hear from all of my lovely readers. Just know that I will do my best to read and respond to each of your comments. If for some reason I do not respond it may be that my app glitches and I didn't see it. That seems to happen to me sometimes :-(

Also, don't be surprised if I take more than one of your ideas/suggestions and mash them together.

Thanks for taking the time for reading this update. I apologize that it's not another chapter, but I hope the prospect of adding your input into this story has put a smile on your face.

Lots o' love ~Nikki Hudak~

**********************************************

NOTE:  Winner's choice (prettey much a unanimous vote) is - Leland's meeting 1st, then Liz & Jenny in the office, and lastly the mysterious character hiding in the shadows...

Thank you for all of your opinions.  Enjoy :-D