FYI - Update

NEW READERS - If you are new to this story you may skip this chapter, unless of course you are curious.  Either way, enjoy!

*******************************************************

Just a forewarning that the next chapter will take slightly longer to post.  I am helping to host a babyshower for a friend over the weekend so the next few days I'll be busy preparing, etc.

I ask for your patience while I focus on my friend for a little while.

Again, thank you, all my lovely readers, for your support, votes and comments.

Thank you

~Nikki Hudak~

**********************************************************

UPDATE (3/7/16)

The baby shower went wonderfully!  But that same week my family and I had to say goodbye to a furry member.  He was a 15 year old tabby named Othello, my husband's best friend.  There is something so bittersweet when you hold a tough male in your arms as he weeps for his furry baby.

That cat had gotten him through some tough times before I met him, and became a constant companion to both of us.  Othello welcomed me with open paws and loved to lay across both our laps.

  Othello welcomed me with open paws and loved to lay across both our laps

(My favorite picture of him, above)

After our loss I didn't have the heart to write.  So I took a bit of a break.

I am back now and the next chapter is in the works.  Thank you all for your patience.

with love ~Nikki Hudak~

************************************************************

UPDATE (4/22/2016)

I did not forget about all of my lovely readers.  My sincerest apologies for the extremely long delay.  The next chapter is very slow going.  Not because I am stuck on what to write... I'm good on that.  The problem is time!  Everytime I sit to write it seems I only get 5 minutes before I'm interrupted.  And then on top of that work is stressful and is taking its toll on my brain.

Anyway,  tonight is another attempt to get the chapter finalized and posted... wish me luck.

Lots o love ~ Nikki Hudak ~

***************************************************************

5/4/2016

YAY!  I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!