1 | i wish i were dead

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It had been two months since we arrived here.

Liam and I were stuck with no escape.

We were stuck in a big metal room. It had a small window in the front so people could open give us food. There was a vault like door in the back that was the only way we could leave, the window wouldn't even be able to let a child walk through.

The food was heavily sedated so when they came to check up on our wounds, we would murder anyone.

It's not like we needed to be sedated anyways, they only gave us food twice a week.

We wouldn't have enough energy, anyways.

Liam and I mostly kept quiet, lost in our own thoughts.

"I wish I were dead." I muttered to Liam as his hanging head was now on top of his shoulders, glaring at me.

"No. No. We are getting out of here. You are getting out of here. I don't care if I die. You are going to be alive." He was shaking his head vigorously.

"I already lived my life. I almost had a kid. I found the love of my life and I found people who love me. I was successful. I made billions, I donated. You still need to live. I already have." I had tears in my eyes, but I would do anything for Liam.

"What the fuck? You had a fucking child?" He seethed, probably angry that I had sex.

"It's dead." I chuckled humorlessly, "The Germans were fast and I wasn't, they shot my stomach."

"Who the fuck was the fucking father?" He got up and paced around the big room.

"Well, I'll tell you but you have to promise not to get mad. Or at least more than you already are." I scoffed.

"Fine." He muttered as he sat back down, his shoulder next to mine.

"It was Adrian." I barely even whispered.

"What?"

"Like your bestie." I giggled.

"So, you guys were fuck buddies?" He tried not to scream. His jaw was clenched and his fisted were repeatedly doing the same.

"No." I scoffed.

"Then you guys just fucked two times?" Liam said again.

"No. We fucked more than that." I giggled again, my eyes tearing and my heart painfully clenching at the thought of him.

"What the fuck?" Liam scrunched his nose together.

"I love him." I bit my tongue to keep myself from crying. The tears were to much. My heart just kept painfully squeezing.

"I love him and I may never see him again. And I also almost had a kid but it fucking died. If I was fast enough, maybe, maybe, it would have survived." I sobbed into Liam's arms.

He kept telling me it was 'alright' but it wasn't.

We were stuck in a metal room and our family and friends probably thought we were dead.

We might as well be.

-

Liam violently shook me awake as I rapidly blinked my eyes, adjusting to the lights.

"They open that door a few times. It's timed. Every certain hours or days, they open it. That's the way out. That's the way we return to our family. But we can't go just yet. They will probably keep guards surrounded. We need to know when they have only a few people and we need energy."

"Except, what the hell are we gonna do when we escape? We could be in the middle of nowhere." I reasoned.

"We'll figure that out when we need to. First we need to get out. If we get out, we can hide. If we hide then we can wait to get back home." He explains.

"Liam, we've been here for weeks. They have definitely put trackers inside of us. We need to kill everybody. Or we electrocute ourselves." I cocked a brow, silently telling him to choose which option he wants to go with.

"Okay we choose option 1."

"Good we're on the same boat. Now even if we do kill everyone, people like myself can hack into trackers and track us. So after we kill everyone, we need to get to a computer or electrocute our selves." I have a sarcastic smile.

Liam just rolled his eyes, "Okay, we kill everyone until we get to the computer room and you disable the trackers as I guard the room."

"Great. Now we just need to choose the time." I smirked.

" I smirked