2 | sick bastards

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It's been probably six months since we've been in here.

Currently, Liam was sleeping, his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his now, longer than shoulder length hair.

It was just then that the vault door opened.

In came more than 20 men, all dressed in black as they took out chains. I shook Liam, hoping he would wake up.

"Tie them up and bring them to the basement. Make sure to also blindfold them." A voice in the back said that. It wasn't any of the men in black.

Liam got up, about to question me when he saw the people. They came closer, ten on Liam, ten on me. They were holding tasers and chains. I didn't try fighting it, knowing that without energy, we were nothing.

They tied me up and carried me to a room. I didn't know where because of the blindfolds.

This bastard sure is smarter than Siegfried.

"Use the big chains and chain them up. Then, take off the blindfold." The same voice commanded.

A few minutes later, I was chained to a ceiling. I was hanging by my hands and I did not enjoy it.

"Can you guys at take the fucking blind fold off?" I questioned, irradiated.

I felt a sting on my cheek, "Shut up girl! Do not order me!"

I just rolled my eyes, the blindfold still on.

What the fuck are they doing?

Seconds later, I was staring at Liam. He was across from me, his hands also chained to the ceiling.

"Hmmm, who to start with?" The French accent came again.

"The girl." He decided, his grey hair and short body, unable to fully reach my face.

I scoffed as he went over to a table with tools. I had went through this before. Nothing too bad.

"Okay. Let's start with your excess clothing." The short French man said as he ripped open the white pant suit they put us in when we first got here.

I was left in my bra and underwear and Liam's eyes were closed, not wanting to look.

"Make sure the boy keeps his eyes open." He short French man spat to one of the guards.

I rolled my eyes as two of the guards went to Liam and used their fingers to peel open his eyes.

I then felt a liquid on my shoulder. My head snapped to the side as I saw the short French man smirk. He was holding a bloody knife as blood ran down my arm.

It didn't hurt. I had got used to this before. I saw Liam yelling at the people, begging for them to stop.

I just mouthed, 'it's okay'.

I felt a cut on my stomach, then my legs and then my neck.

They weren't deep enough to scar me but I still slightly hurt. Next thing I knew, it was Liam's turn.

This time it did hurt. I wanted to kill them. They were hurting my brother.

I was screaming at them, my throat started to hurt.

It had been over.

Or so we thought.

It had been a while since they left. Doctors came in cleaning the wounds and leaving, not muttering a single word.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at Liam's bloody body, as he did the same.

My back hurt the worst. The whips they used were probably made out of real leather and it fucking hurt. I was too tired to even move at this point.

Men walked in and took me out, blindfolding me again. They tied me up to a table and I knew what was gonna happen and screamed, trying to get out of the chains. More for added. I cried for someone to help me.

I couldn't let this happen again.

But there were too many men.

I was raped.

Again.