19 | babysitter

I love you;)

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It was two days since dad died and I had a breakdown yesterday. Adrain helped as Liam and Noah took care of the twins with Louis.

Everyone is still in the hospital except for Louis and the two boys.

Liam temporarily took the mafia into his hands, asking Noah and Adrain for help from time to time.

We were trying to get answers from Lorenzo's confession but Giovanni sweared on his life that he knew nothing.

"Stas! Can you take care of Don and Atlas? I need to kill some assholes." Liam waved his arms in the air, narrowing his grey eyes as I sighed sadly.

I looked at the two boys, their freckles they got from their mom, shining in the sunlight.

When I sleep at night, I imagine killing them. A bullet through their heads and hearts.

"I'm going to Adrian's. Call if you need anything!" I said as he left me with my nephews.

"Auntie Ana! We want food!" They giggled, jumping up and down.

"Okay. How about we go to the diner?" I smiled at them, kneeling to their height, remembering when we went to Alba's.

-

Turns out, 'Alba's' was sold to a couple after she died since she didn't have family.

"Hi, I'm Aisha. How can I help you today?" A high pitched voice exclaimed as I put the boys into the booth.

"Get us the menus." I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

Who comes into a local diner and knows all the food options?

I finally sat down and looked at the server to see a girl with bleach blonde hair, she looked a few years older than me and either her boobs were big naturally or she got them done and a spray tan.

"You!" She said putting a disgusted face on, pointing a long acrylic at me.

"Do I know you?" I raised a brow at her tone which was definitely going to get her killed.

"Your the bitch from the Private school that embarrassed me! You ruined my life!" She accusingly backed up.

"I could end it if you want." I said, trying to remember her face from before I was taken.