16 | italian don

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I closed my eyes, trying to remember the trip to the island from over six years ago.

I couldn't remember everyone.

I took the envelope and went downstairs, grabbing Lee by the arm as he started protesting.

"Look what I found." I say handing him the red envelope.

"I don't remember anyone with the initial 'L'." He mumbled.

"You go ask Elijah to make a list of everyone there while I go and try to find one with Adrian. We need to find out who put us in there." I nod at him as he runs back into the living room.

I quickly drive the red Ferrari back to Adrian's house house, the guards opening the door almost immediately.

I ran upstairs, saying a quick 'hi' to the housekeeping.

"Anastasia? What are you doing here?" Adrain says, looking up from his laptop.

"Hi! I need a list of everyone that was on the island that we went to after the mafia ball when the Spanish were threatening us." I say really fast, handing him the letter.

He does a search that takes a few minutes as I try and remember.

"Here." He says, turning the laptop so I can read it. "My dad kept a list of everyone who went on the island."

"Thank you," I mumble, looking back at the list.

I skimmed through all the names, putting the names that start with an 'L' on the paper.

The names on the list were,

Leonid Dmitriev (Adrian's brother)

Lorenzo Bianchi (Italian don's father)

Luca Bianchi (Italian don's grandfather)

Liam Kingsley

Louis Waters

I quickly crossed off Liam's name, knowing he was stuck with me for 6 years, being tortured.

There was no way it was him.

How could it have been Louis? He was only 10 at the time. There was no way he could have planned this.