23 | favorite brother

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I watched the kids run to their father, screaming in joy and excitement.

They're gonna burst my fucking eardrums.

"Hey kids," Elijah said as the both sat on chairs on the side of the bed, Elijah ruffling their blonde/brown hair, the same colored hair he had.

Kingsley genes were too strong for their own good.

"Daddy! We're so happy you are alive!" The twins giggled, as he looked at them, frowning softly, tears pooling Eli's eyes as he blinked them away, replacing the frown with a bright smile.

They have a way with words.

"I'm happy I'm alive too. What-" Elijah started as I tuned out the conversation.

"I'm gonna leave and get some water," I whispered to Lee as he nodded, sending me a small smile.

I walked out of the room, the lights of the hallway brighter than the ones in the room so the burns on Elijah's body don't get in worse condition.

I turned though the halls, hoping to find something to do, some food to eat. If I didn't get some food in the next thirty minutes, I was going to shoot some people in the head.

"Ana?" A deep voice ran through the air as I saw someone that looked almost identical to Noah. The difference was that he had his hair messed up and some injuries on his body.

"I'm gonna take a guess and say, Nathaniel?" I shrugged as he rolled his eyes, I was so right.

"Where's the others?" He asked, wiping his eyes from the sleep, waking himself up as he sat a giant his headboard, drinking the ice cold water from his cup.

"Probably caring too much about someone else to come visit you. But I'm amazing so I came to visit you," I smirked as I took a seat next to him as he sent me a glare.

"You didn't see me, I fucking called you." He snarled, throwing me a look that someone would probably give their stupid child.

"Yeah, well you didn't see that your best friends father was a psychopath and blew up our beautiful house. Oh and took me and Liam as hostages after faking our deaths."

The look on his face was a mixture of heartbreak and anger.

He grew silent and looked at me, "Look I'm sorry but he was barley even home. Ever. He was always on a business trip. Before you were even born. Gio's house was always so empty. Other than the kids and their mom. And I fucking knew it but everyone else didn't believe me."

I raised a brow as he continued, "When you first got back from the 15 years you were taken, I was the biggest asshole because I thought you were going to get captured or taken or killed. I was correct. When you and Liam died, I didn't think you were. The rest of the family thought I was just in denial. But I knew that there was no way in hell my baby sister was dead. So, I investigated for years, finding nothing. Then, you guys returned out of nowhere and I informed everyone I worked with to find you two so they stopped."