17 | confessions of a dead man

Anastasia Kingsley POV

We walked in, slowly checking every inch of warehouse making sure we aren't in a trap.

When we checked all the rooms, there was nothing there until we went to the basement.

What does this dude have with fucking basements?

"Finally, you two found me." A deep voice with a strong Italian accent came as we saw the lights turn on.

In the dirty basement, there was a clear box, a man that looked pretty similar to Giovanni, standing, holding a gun.

Lorenzo Bianchi.

"Nice to meet you again. It's been a while." He smirked, wrinkles being more prominent in his features.

"Why'd you kidnap us?" Lee muttered confusion in his features. "We had an alliance with your mafia."

"That didn't mean shit. You guys always had the power that I wanted. But I never got it. I kidnap Anastasia as a mere toddler, nothing-."

"What the fuck are you talking about!? Lilly kidnapped me."

"Who do you think have her the motive, the orders. Who do you think came up with the plan? Did you really think she was smart enough to think of that?" He chuckled darkly, throwing the gun from hand to hand.

No.

"Who do you think got her the burner phone for when she went to inform Alexander that his precious daughter was kidnapped? Who do you think made sure she was kept hidden away? Who made sure hackers couldn't find you? Who do you think 'killed Lila' or who 'took and murdered Nadia'? It was me. All along. Who do you think hired those men to rape you Anastasia?" He smirked at my disgust and disbelief.

"You sick bastard! All this for fucking power?" Lee shouted at him as he tried shooting him but the glass was bullet proof.

We couldn't kill him.

"The reason I'm confessing now, is because I have stage 4 lung cancer." He sighed. "The doctor said I have a 6% chance at getting out alive. So, I decided I wanted to tell you two everything."

"I don't get it. I thought the French men kidnapped us after we took down the Germans?" I furiously wipe down the tear that ran down my cheek.

"I had a mafia alliance with the French, German and Spain all along." He didn't let his smirk falter.

"Is that why the war took longer than usual? You told them everything?!" Lee kept shooting the glass but he couldn't shoot him.

"Smart boy. But that's not entirely true. They were very annoying so I may or may not have tipped you guys off." He flinched as Liam shot the gun at the glass.

Like he was afraid it might break.

"So, why did you give back our mom and Nadia? I don't get the point." I scoffed, wanting to murder him but not wanting to waste my bullets just yet.

"Are you sure your done with all your questions?" He smirked, chuckling lightly.

"We know you're the cause of everything that's happened to us-." Liam started.

"I'm not the cause of the shot on your arm." He smirked, interrupting Lee.

"That is not what I meant. Does Giovanni know, and your daughter?"Liam said through gritted teeth.

He's gonna need a dentist.

"No. No one except the ex-dons knew." He frowned.

"Anything else to tell us?" I blinked all the tears away.

"No. Oh! Wait, yes I do. There is a bomb in the Kingsley manor that goes off in three...-"

Me and Lee ran out of there as we heard a gunshot and looked back to see the bloodied brains of Lorenzo all over the glass.

We didn't care.

We needed to get home.

We needed to save our family.

AN

AN

Who should I kill off?