6 | ex or not

Adrian Dmitriev POV

Adrian Dmitriev POV

After making a few alliances, I headed to the bar, ordering a martini.

I drank it, happily thinking of how I have to go back to Russia in 5 days.

After Ana and Liam's deaths', I decided to move to Russia, my family staying over here, with friends.

I didn't want to be near people. I didn't want to be near people kissing, people that had friends. I couldn't.

I also couldn't stay in NY with all the memories of Liam and Ana. It was too much.

And it always came back to Ana and Liam.

My mom wanted me to get married before I got the mafia but, dad thought since I became even more of an asshole after the deaths, he gave it to me.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a brown haired lady with a small black dress on, came towards me. She was about to speak but I cut her off, "No."

"But I didn't even say anything!" She practically screeched.

I rolled my eyes, "Does it have to do with business?"

"Yes. You made my pussy wet. Fix it." She demanded in a seductive voice, pushing her breasts in my face as I looked away.

"That's your fucking problem, not mine." I scoffed, looking for an escape.

I saw the Kingsley's all bundled up, another man and lady to the mix. All of them had tears in their eyes, the last time I saw this was when they died.

I walked towards them, "I didn't think I'd see the American Don cry, again."

The lady and man turned around as I almost had a heart attack.

She was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Liam looked the same, just older.

"I thought you were dead." I coldly voiced.

Even though I really fucking happy to see you.

"We thought so too, until we woke up that is." Liam glared at me.

The fuck did I do?

"I need to talk to you two in private please." Liam added, grabbing Ana's hand. Waiting for me to follow. We went to a room on the second floor, locking it and checking to see if no one was inside first.

"What do you want to talk about?" I questioned, confused.

"First of all, give me a fucking hug." He demanded, making grabbing hands.

I hugged him, very very happy to see his ugly ass face again.

He pushed apart after a minute, slapping my face, not too hard to make a mark.

"What the fuck was that for, you piece of shit?" I seethed.

Yes, this was our relationship.

"Oh, I don't know? Being in a relationship with my sister, behind my back?" He angrily, "I'm your best friend, you were supposed to tell me. Even if I probably would have killed you."

"Sorry, I didn't want to be a dead fucking corpse." I rolled my eyes, seeing Ana in the corner, giggling silently.

"What the hell is so funny? You were a part of this! Why wouldn't you tell me?" Liam asked again.

"I'm sorry, Lee. I also didn't want you to know. You would have controlled our relationship and I just didn't want that." She innocently answered.

"You know whatever! Have fun with your fucking lives." He stormed out.

I was left with a fuckable looking Anastasia.

"What?" She glared, her voice was full of poison but it was sweeter than honey to me.

"I have a question. Are we considered ex's or not? I mean you fucking died for like what, 5 years, 11 months, 21 days?" I questioned, pushing her towards the door.

"I don't know, Adrian." She breathed, looking up at me with her beautiful grey eyes.

"I think, we continue where we needed off, don't you?" I whispered, stroking a finger down her beautifully sculpted face.

"Hmm, I don't know. Since I technically died, I thinking, no. Plus I hate cheaters and may or may have not cheated on you." She smirked, my heart was painfully tugging but I obviously ignored it.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" I seethed, ready to go on a fucking killing spree.

Who the fuck touched my girl?

"Just some French men. I don't know though. Plus haven't you moved on yet?"

Men, as in plural?

"No I haven't fucking moved on. Do you really think that's possible when I was fucking in love with you." I glared as she smirked.

"So you are telling me, you were going to live the rest of your life alone? That's kinda sad don't you think?" She pouted, I couldn't resist it.

I kissed her.