15 | surprise

Anastasia Kingsley POV

Lee and I were standing outside the Kingsley mansion, Lila's 5'8 height was standing behind us, anxiously waiting to meet her family in over a decade.

I still don't trust her.

The door opened and it was Andre and he hugged me and Liam, still unaware of Lila behind us.

"Do you guys know how happy I am that you guys are alive? Please don't leave me again!" He pleaded, tears down his face.

"We're sorry, we had work to do." Lee said, patting his back.

"Who's behind you?" He asked.

Lee and I looked at each other, sighing and moving out of the way, both of us standing close to Andre so he won't die when he falls unconscious.

"Is that-?" Andre falls unconscious for the third time as Lee catches him, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Is he-?" Lila started worrying, her eyes filled with tears.

"He does this every time." I roll my eyes.

"Uncle Andre?" One of the little boys yelled, pointing at us.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" One chanted, screaming on the top of his lungs.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The other hollered.

Ava and Elijah came running down along with Nate and Nick who were both holding guns.

"We aren't going to hurt our nephews." I frowned.

"Don, Atlas, don't you boys remember aunt Ana and uncle Liam?" Ava said, hugging me tightly, Elijah hugging Lee.

"Elijah, watch the arm. Our sister shot me." Lee scowled at me as I hugged Nate and Nick.

"Get over it." I snapped back, seeing dad coming down. I looked at Lee, wide eyed.

"Why don't you guys go to the living room, we'll meet you there." Lee suggested, pushing Lila away so no one could see her.

They silently nodded, Nate and Nick picked up the kids and carried them to the living room and Elijah took Andre.

I sighed when they all left and I turned to Lee, "What the hell are we gonna do? We can't have dad having a heart attack."

"Let's just tell them that she's alive and then we show the proof." He explains, taking Lila and putting her outside the living room.

"So, where have you two been?" Dad muttered, hugging us.

"We want everyone to be seated first. Then we will tell you." Liam said, pointing to the seats as Louis came in.

"Finally. I've been waiting for you guys to come back. I missed you two." He said hugging us and then sitting down.

"So, what happened?" Nate asked, bouncing one of the twins on his hip.

"Long story short, Lila Kingsley is alive." I answered, letting her come into the room with tears in her eyes, some already falling down he face.

"No. She's dead. Your lying." Dad muttered, getting up to hug his 'dead' wife.

Nate, Nick and Eli where almost crying as Ava, the twins and Louis sat there unfazed.

Nate stood up, handing me a child, Nick doing the same with Liam to go hug Lila as Eli was still in shock. Ava and Louis came our way with confused looks on their faces.

"Who is she?" Louis muttered, shuffling the kids hair.

"She's our birth giver. I don't really know her so..." I trialed on.

"So, she's my aunt." Louis said; surprised.

"And my mother-in-law." Ava added, nodding her head up and down.

"Donny, At, that is your grand-mommy." She said pointing to Lila who was crying and hugging Nick.

"Are those my grandsons?" She whispered, looking at them in awe.

"Guys, I'll explain later but I need to change my clothes so..." I said, excusing my self and going to change out of my dirty clothes.

I open the door, dust still surrounded the room but I ignored it and went to the closet where I chose to change into some shorts and a white sweatshirt.

When I was about to go back downstairs, I saw something red so I went towards it, thinking it was just the trash from the last time we opened a envelope but it wasn't opened.

I picked it up, opening it carefully.

-
Well, I'm dying tomorrow.

This has been fun.

I hope you have a horrible life.

I fucking hate you,

-L

P.S. I was on the island with you and you saw me.
-