26 | trouble

Alexia Volkov POV

Alexia Volkov POV

"Who?" I played dumb.

Shit. Shit. Shit. My dumbass brothers had to get into a fight with the heirs of the American mafia.

"The sons of Elijah Kingsley? The one that runs the Kingsley Company? They are like one of the richest people on this planet and could literally kick me off the country." Diana explains as I look at the two boys who are staring at me.

"I'm going to go," I didn't want to say it but if I didn't want dad to get caught, I had to. "apologize."

I got up, my steps slowed cause I really didn't want to say sorry.

Also don't want dad to die.

"Hi guys, I'm Alexia." I said and extended my hand, a big bright smile on my face.

"H-hi," One of the boys responded, the other looking at me with disgust.

"I wanted to come- apologize for my brothers and I behavior. We should not have done that and I am sincerely sorry. I will tell my brothers to get off if you want." I offered, trying not to fight them.

"Okay. We forgive you if you tell your annoying brothers to get off our monkey-bars." The second one spat.

Which one is Adonis and which is Atlas?

"I didn't get your names by the way,"

"I'm Atlas," the boy who stuttered said as the other one got up, walking to the monkey-bars.

"Adonis."

Geez, learn some manners.

I ran to the monkey-bars, my black shoes clicking on the expensive marble like floors as I stopped in front of my idiot brothers.

"Get off. The boy's are daddy's boys and are using it to their advantage." I hissed as both of them rolled their eyes.

"Papa can hack them," Alek shrugged as Rick agreed.

"It's the Kingsley's. We can't just hack into the American mafia's bank account." I glared as they opened their eyes in horror, jumping off fast and hiding behind me as the boys came just in time.

"Leave." Adonis commanded as I rolled my eyes, my brothers probably doing the same as we walked away, footsteps following us.

"Wait." Atlas came in front up of us. "I wanna be your guys' friend."

"Why?" I asked, a fake smile present on my beautiful face.

"Why not? You guys are amazing! And don't tell Donny but Aleksandr's fighting skills are better." He whispered the ending, giggling with Alek.

Me and Rick made eye contact, nodding as we turned around. "Sure, we'll be your friend. Come sit with me and Diana!"

-

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It had been two weeks since I found out I have a kid.

A son to be exact.

And I couldn't find him.

I was already a terrible mother.

I wiped my tears away, walking out of the bathroom and walking down the stairs, grabbing car keys and heading to the elementary school to pick up the boys.

The only good thing that came from these past few weeks is that everyone got out of the hospital.

Nate's boyfriend still had zero information on the case. I tried to find my son but it was basically impossible. I found nothing. Like he didn't exist but I knew he did because of the DNA strand.

I parked in the front of the school, being a Kingsley comes with so many perks.

Including getting kidnapped at age 1.

I saw Adonis coming towards me, a sour look on his face. Atlas nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Atlas?" I asked as he sat in the car, pointing to a group of two girls and three boys giggling at something.

"He's not gonna come unless you go get him. Trust me I tried but he loves his new friends."

"Why aren't they your friends?" I scoffed, crossing my arms as kids laughed in the background.

"Cause they're annoying, they tried to take my monkey-bars during recess and then fought me!" He whined, pouting his lips.

They fought him?

"Did you win?"

"No, a really tall girl, like giant big came up and screamed at us!"

"Don't make fun of her when she kicked your ass." I scoffed, what do people have against tall girls?

He rolled his eyes, turning to the other side of the window, no one messes with the Kingsley's.

I walked towards the crowds of kids, making sure not to run into one.

"Hey, Atlas could you go in the car? I need to talk to your new friends," I asked, trying not to be a bitch yet.

The kids had their backs turned, just Atlas turning around as they slowly turned around.

"Yea..." his voice got drowned out of my head when I saw the other kids.

She looks like me when I was younger.

Why does she look like me?

AN

Short chapter but I really wanted one more.

Okay, I'll start studying now... bye and sorry for the cliffhanger again!