25 | monster

Summary- Anastasia found out she has a child because of Nathaniel's boyfriend who is a hacker for the American mafia. Abel Volkov is a Ex- Russian mafia member. He used to be a undercover spy to guard for the French (where Anastasia and Liam were kept for six years). He was the strongest guard so, the French Don thought it would be a great idea to make Abel the sperm donor for Anastasia's eggs. The four of them were kept in containment but escaped and is now taking care of his three children. He's being chased by the Russian mafia because he used to be a member but left when they killed his father and sister. Him and his kids are currently in California because he needs to change his face and identity so he went to a old friend. Anastasia only knows of one child, Alaric because he killed the second in command of the Monican Mafia and his hair was found. The kids are five years old.

 The kids are five years old

Alexia Volkov POV

"One more bedtime story?" I asked as I felt Papa shake his head.

"Please?" I pouted even though I knew it wasn't going to work in the dark.

Rick and Aleksandr ended up taking the other bed so me and Papa took the bigger one.

It was comfier too, so I wasn't complaining.

"Please! I don't want to see the monsters again at night!" My eyes teared up uncontrollably.

The monsters at night always came back. No matter what I try.

I try staying awake,

They haunt me.

I sleep,

They haunt me.

I can't escape.

"Fine. Let me tell you the story of a girl named Irene. She had dark brown hair, light brown eyes and a beautiful face. Everyone loved her. But her father, he hated her. He didn't care for her. He thought she was an abomination because she was a girl and not a boy." Papa started, his hand fixing my hair as I looked up at the sky.

"That's not fair. She didn't choose to be a girl. You wouldn't do that to me, right Papa?" I frowned, if my papa did that, I would hate myself.

"Don't you dare say anything like that. I would never." He scoffed into the cold air, hugging me tightly.

"I know," I smiled at him. "Continue the story Papa," I giggled as he chuckled.

"Well, the girl, Irene got sad and started to train so nothing bad could happen to her and so she would be able to fight back when her Father would hit her for no reason, for being a girl, she would fight back. One day her brother, Adam walked into the room and saw his sister..."