7 | interrupted

Anastasia Kingsley POV

My brain was not working.

His lips were so soft and I was kissing him back without any hesitation.

Before it could get further, someone tried to open the door.

We pulled apart and turned around, ready to kill the motherfucker.

"Stace, I gave you two enough time to talk, I am so not permitting any sexual stuff until I give that motherfucker a warning." Liam glared at Adrain. I was about to tell him that it wasn't necessary when he dragged me out of the room, locking it with himself and Adrian inside.

I put my ear on the door but didn't hear anything.

The walls are probably sound proof.

So we can fuck in here and no one would hear?

I was waiting 5 minutes and then Liam came out of the room and walked out.

"What the fuck did he say?" I furrowed my brows as Adrain came towards me and put his arm around my waist, leading out of the room, back to the main hall.

"Not much. Just threats." His voice was different than when he was 18. It was more deep and had more of a Russian accent.

He probably went to Russia often.

When we walked out, Liam was talking with our family as they listened, the two little kids playing by themselves.

I couldn't look at them. They reminded me of the kids I killed in cold blood.

You couldn't have saved them. They were going to hurt them worse.

That's what Liam told me. If I don't kill them, they will probably rape them, torture them, make them assassins.

"Do you want to leave, Lyubov?" Adrian whispered, in my ear. [love]

"Yea," I nodded to him, leaning my head around his shoulder. He lead us to his matte black Lamborghini.

I put my head to the back of the head rest, wanting to go to sleep.

Silently, Adrian drove, 30 minutes later, stopping at a huge mansion.

It was fucking beautiful.

"Let's go," Adrain was at my door, holding the door open for me, holding out a hand. Tiredly, I put my hand into his, using my strength to get out.

He picked me up bridal style as my head laid on his shoulder.

Next thing I knew, I was in a bed and I was hungry.

I rolled my eyes and went into the closet conjoined with the huge black room, taking out, what I'm guessing was Adrian's white button up shirt. I took of the garter and my bra, leaving me in just underwear and the shirt.

I went outside and spotted the staircase easily, walking down, looking for the kitchen.

When I finally found it, I looked through the fridge and saw some pesto and decided to make pasta quickly, looking through the cabinets for some snacks until I found Twix.

I happily smiled, eating it in 30 seconds, picking up another one.

These taste better than I remember.

I threw the wrapper into the trash, putting pasta into the now, boiling water.

I minced garlic, singing along to Lana Del Ray songs that I turned on.

-

I finally finished making the pasta and to say it was mouthwatering is a understatement. This is gods work.

I turned on tv, the Channels were so different from what I was used to so I just stick with good old 'miraculous'.

When I was done with my food, I cleaned up, and headed upstairs to sleep. When I got to the room, Adrain was sleeping, shirtless. I got into the bed, wrapping my arms around his torso.

God, he smells so fucking good.

AN

What exactly should I write?

Check out my other books!!