4 | escape

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It had been 6 years of fucking torture.

We continued what we were doing before.

Except for the fact they made us train and then go on missions for them.

We couldn't escape there because their men were inside and out, near every exit and piece of transportation.

At this time, Liam and I are unidentified in the underground, even being the best assassins in the world.

I was 22 and Liam was 24, we were going to escape today. The guards were at first, too many to count but as the years passed, they let less and less people guard us.

They also didn't punish us if we behaved.

We had everything according to plan.

The first stop was the tech room. It took 4 years to find that place, since we only got led to the torture rooms and the basement but they once needed tech support and I took the opportunity.

Liam was going to take the left guards as I take the right.

Quickly, we nodded, signaling to start as Liam and I took the guns from the guards hands and knocking them out and shooting them, alerting the other guards whom were too slow as we shot them. We had to be quick. One mistake and this whole thing goes to shit.

Quickly, I grabbed two new guns from the dead bodies, dropping the other one. Liam followed me as I led him to the tech room, killing everyone in the room which was only an old man, I quickly put my gun down in my lap, hacking as I heard Liam shooting men, needing another gun so he took it from the dead bodies as I tried my best.

"Almost done?" He yelled over the shouting.

"Thirty more seconds, Lee." I shouted back, finalizing the disabling in our trackers.

A green code on the computer stops and I smirked, picking up my gun and shooting two of the men.

"We have to be fast Lee, they're gonna catch up. It's December 20th, we are in France. Actually in the middle of the woods. According to my predictions, we can get to the mafia ball right in time." I concluded, running next to Liam, shooting any guards in front or behind us.

We reached the exit door, the one we've been waiting years to open. We quietly opened it, peaking and killing anyone who was in our way. We shot everyone, picking up new guns, running into the woods.