24 | orphans

Their aesthetics are at the bottom, I suggest you see them before the chapter:)

Abel Volkov POV

"Papa! Alek is taking my favorite knife!" Alexia screamed as she climbed to the front of the car, sitting on my armrest.

For a 5 year old she was fucking dangerous.

And dangerous.

"Lex, wait twenty more minutes. We don't want Rick dead, now do we?" I said, mentioning my other child who was inside the hotel, killing the second in command of the Monaco's Mafia as we waited for him.

I was going to go but he knew what I looked like and had Guards near him. Lex wanted to go but couldn't really go into the Men's restroom.

I was watching the security cameras as I saw the two guards hurriedly ran inside the bathroom, a few seconds later out came Rick, a small smile on his face, making him look like a normal five year old walking through the hotel.

He kept his pace steady, walking out of the building and climbing into the back seat of the car. Like he didn't just kill three fully grown and armed men.

I quickly wiped at data of our presence at this hotel, turning around to the highway. "Good job Alaric. We need to leave the country. We've taken out all the people that know us personally. Did you leave anything?"

"No. But the only time the main man touched me was when he patted my hair. I don't think he got any of my hair though. The others, I shot quickly." Rick muttered, looking at me as I sent him a small smile.

"Ricky, good job. Can I have your knife?" Alexia asked as she pouted at her younger brother, her huge grey eyes widening to make her look even cuter.

"No." Rick dismissed as he closed his eyes, not wanting to give into her tricks.

Alexia looked nothing like me. She had dark golden hair, grey eyes, angelic features but nothing like mine. Her skin was a mixture of my tan skin and some light skin. Something she must have got from her mother. The only thing I know that she got from me, other than my melanin is my dimples.

Aleksandr and Alaric had the same colored skin as Lex, a light tan. They both had the same stormy grey eyes but and had the same dirty blond hair. Their features were similar to Alexia but they had dimples like me, they had my smile and nose.

"Alek, give your sister her knife back and grab the black bag from the back." I ordered to my youngest child as he rolled his eyes.

Being a twenty nine year old with three kids was hard work.