27 | kids

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I stared at her as she sent me a smile, small dimples appeared on the side, lucky.

"I know I have the best genes here but you can stop staring," she said flipping her hair that looked the same as mine.

That's my line.

"Lex, you're not wearing jeans." A boy on the side scoffed as the other one facepalmed.

"Alek, she meant like science." He hit his look alike on the head.

Why do they all look like me. They have the same eyes. The same hair. Holy fucking shit.

"Hey guys, I'm Atlas and Adonis' aunt." I stepped forward, I need their hair. "I wanted to know why there was a compliant about you guys." I kneeled down, my jeans sadly touching the grass.

"Adonis wanted the monkey-bars even though it didn't have his name on it. Ask the more logical twin what happened. I swear one got all the brains." She muttered as she shook her head.

"Well, your Atlas' friends right?" I asked as the four of them nodded. "Well, his friends always get hugs from their aunt. Come here."

I sound like a creep.

The boy that commented about the jeans came first, a smile clear on his face, his dimples, identical to his sisters. I quickly plucked a hair off his head, making sure it didn't fall out of the pocket of my jacket.

"That's creepy. Do we need to hug you?" The girl commented as the black haired girl and the other boy nodded.

"Fine," I said getting up and dusting off my pants. "We have to go, see you next time." I patted their heads, grabbing some hair from all of them and going back to the car.

"What was that for 'his friends always get hugs from their aunt' I literally didn't have any friends before them because my brother is a loner and annoying." He shook his head as I rolled my eyes.

"No reason. Just stay friends with them." I ordered him as he got into the back of the car, next to his brother.

"Okay," he smiled as I looked at him through the mirror.

Don't get your hopes up Ana, they might not be your kids.

I wish the girl is though.

When we arrived back at the mansion, the boys ran inside.

"Atlas! Wait. What are the all the kids' names?" I asked as he put on his thinking face.

"Alexia Vaughn and her brothers are Aleksandr and Alaric the other girl was Diana Williams I think." he pondered as he rubbed his thumb on his chin.

"Thanks, go on. I'll see you next time." I waved as he ran up, typing the names down on my phone before I forget them.

I walked up the stairs behind Atlas, in need of finding Nate.

"Ana, where are you going?" Nate's voice came behind me as I stopped.

"Hey favorite brother,"

"What do you want?"

"Just the number of your boyfriend's brother, the doctor. I may have found my kid. And more with him." I hurriedly answered the last part.

"I'll text it to you. Contact me right when you get any information." He said as my phone dinged, notifying me that he texted me.

-

I was currently on the bathroom floor and throwing out my literal guts.

"You sure you're okay, dorogoya?" Adrian asked as he held my hair back.

No.

"Yea, I think."

"I'll go get you water." He says as he leaves the bathroom and comes back with a bottle of cold water.

"Thanks," I grab the water and am about to drink it but I have that feeling again.

"Ugh." I throw up again. Adrian's hand going to my back, rubbing small circles.

Out of nowhere, a distant ring tone was heard.

"Can you get my phone?" I coughed as Adrian did as told, coming back seconds later with my phone in hand.

These days, I was very cautious of the people calling. It could be anyone from the bunches of detectives I hired to Josiah Rogers, the doctor who has been testing hair strands for me for the past few days.

I looked at the screen and saw it was Josiah and picked up the phone immediately.

"Hello, Ms. Kingsley?" His voice came in through the speaker as I greeted him back.

"The results have come back and turns out that your egg had been split in the surrogate's womb and you had triplets. The sperm that was used was of a man named 'Abel Volkov' he was supposedly an Russian Mafia member who was used for spying in on the French Mafia. I don't have any more information on him or the kids but when I do get more, I'll be sure to inform you."

I have three kids.

I have kids.

I have two sons.

I have a daughter.

-

I woke up on the bed, a headache so hard that made me want to shoot myself in the head twenty times.

I turned to the side to see Adrian next to me, typing away on his laptop.

"What the fuck happened?"

"You passed out after the phone call, I called my doctor and he came over, did some blood tests and found out something very, very important." A gorgeous smile taking over his face. The same one he does when he's killing someone just with the small wrinkle near his eye that indicated something good was happening.

How can someone be this beautiful?

"What? You know what? Ihavekids." I watched as his face grew confused, waiting for a explanation.

"You know how the French did the most random shit, right? Well, they took my eggs and used one of their guards' sperm and now, I have three kids!" I smiled as he smiled back.

"Now, you might have four." He smirked as I furrowed my brows, his hand going to my stomach.

"I'm pregnant? Holy shit!" My hand came to my mouth as tears came down my face, leaning down to kiss Adrian.

"I'm having your child." I whispered as he nodded, kissing my forehead.

"Now, about our other children, when do I meet them?" He smirked as I realized it was almost time that the school was going to be done and the kids leave in thirty minutes.

"In approximately thirty minutes," I smiled as grabbed my car keys.

AN

I finished my class work but now I gotta study:(