8 | nighmare

Adrain Dmitriev POV

Adrain Dmitriev POV

I woke up to Anastasia thrashing in bed. I sat up, shaking her awake. She woke up gasping for air, cold sweat around her face. I looked at the clock on the table and saw it was only 5am.

I hugged her, her face was in my chest as she cried, I kept rubbing her back, hoping the words I mutter into her ear are helping.

"I'm sorry," She mutters into my chest.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." I kiss her head, wiping her tears.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whisper, lifting her chin so she looks at me.

"When we got there, they um, they cut us, not enough to scar us though, just to make it hurt. Then they raped us. Over and over again. They did it so many times that I don't even remember how many people raped me. They made us kill little kids from the ages of 5 and under. Now whenever I see kids, I just see myself killing them. I can't look at Adonis and Atlas with seeing myself shoot them in the head and it hurts. I don't want to do it. I had to. Then we had to go on missions for them. We killed for them. We helped them. I just don't want to live, knowing I did that." She sobbed into my chest, sniffling every few sentences.

My heart broke for her.

She didn't deserve to go through that.

"Hey, look at me." I lifted her chin, "You didn't choose if you were allowed to do that or not. You did what you had to do to survive." I kissed her softly.

I grabbed to the side of my bed, grabbing the glass with water, handing it to her which she swallowed fast.

She looked calmer now, still sad though.

"Come on, let's sleep." I muttered into her shoulder, her back at my chest and my arms around her waist.

"I love you." She muttered sleepily.

Unknowingly, I smiled, "I love you too."

-

It was finally morning and I was watching Ana sleep, her chest was rising and falling with each breath, her eyes were a bit puffy, but she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

My heart hurt for her.

I was supposed to protect her.

She was supposed to be safe.

Her breathing started getting ragged, worried, I started waking her up.

"Hey, hey. You aren't there anymore. Your safe. I promise they won't get to you anymore. Your safe." I muttered into her ear, brushing her dirty blonde behind her ear.

"I'm sorry," she muttered again.

"Stop apologizing. It's not your fault." I sternly told her, turning her around so she's straddling me, her eyes, leveled with mine.

She leaned forward, her lips coming in contact with mine, I kissed her back, my hands going under the white shirt she was wearing, her hands going to my hair. My tongue went for her mouth, she granted access right away, her tongue fighting for dominance. My hands went to unbutton her shirt, her hands on my torso.

I got her shirt unbuttoned as she started grinding on my erection that was growing more and more with the sounds of her moans. She threw her head back, grinding faster, moaning louder, as I sucked on her neck, pulling the shirt down so she was only wearing her black lace underwear.

I kissed her collarbone, then lower, looking up at her moaning state, kissing lower until I reached her breasts, my hand went to her left nipple as I sucked on her right one. She moaned loader, grinding faster, her hands going to my hair, tugging harder with each time I sucked.

I let go of her breasts, kissing her again as she came, moaning louder, panting, closing her eyes.

Silently, she got off my lap, smirking up at me, taking off my grey joggers and underwear, my dick springing put. She grabbed it, using her hands to stroke me, her wet tongue touches the tip of my dick, locking the pre-cum off as I harden at the sight and feeling. She works her tongue up and down my length, a few seconds pass as I get irritated and start to pull her by her hair, pushing her deeper so she's deepthroating me. I make her go faster and faster, my groans getting loader each second as she continues to suck. A few minutes later, I shoot my cum into her mouth, groaning and throwing my head back.

"So, how about we take a shower?" She smirks.

AN

Check out my book, 'rich boys'!!