Last chapter!

I knock on Caiden's door, which he opens immediately. "Hello Mom." An eight-year-old Caiden is standing in the doorway. He has brown hair and purple-blue eyes. Just like his parents. "We're going to start in a few minutes," I say. He nods. "I'm going to change now." I walk to the next door, the bedroom of Suzanne, my six-year-old daughter. I knock on the door. "We are about to start!" She opens the door. "I know mom." She has long brown hair and purple-blue eyes, just like Caiden. "Go and change quickly then!" I say with a smile. She smiles and closes the door to change.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch.
8 years ago I became a mother for the first time. So long ago. I remember so well when Caiden walked for the first time, played with other children for the first time, went to school for the first time. And the same for Suzanne. Time has passed too fast. One moment you are desparetly trying to figure out how to change a diaper, and the next moment your children are big and independent: they no longer need your help. It's not fair, but you can't do anything about it. Suzanne walks in in a beautiful blue dress, followed by Caiden, who is wearing a tuxedo with black trousers. I get up and hug them. "Mom! You're ruining my outfit!" Caiden says as he fights free from my hug. I let go of him. "You've gotten stronger!" I say almost surprised. He grins. A grin that strongly reminds me of Elijah. "Yes, I trained." He walks to Elijah, who has stepped behind me. "Let's go." He says with a smile.

I am in my wolf shape on a large lawn. Next to me is Elijah, also in his wolf form. Suzanne and Caiden arrive. 2 little wolves that you can hardly see if you don't know where to look. (Children of the alpha pair can transform into their wolf form very early, except that they are smaller than normal wolves.) They stand behind us and the pack emerges, all in wolf form. The children who have not been transformed cannot come along. When everyone is in their place I start to run slowly so that Suzanne and Caiden can keep up with me. I look behind me briefly. Suzanne and Caiden playfully bite each other as they run. I shake my head. Children.

A large group of wolves are running through the forest. The Alpha and Luna run in front. A white wolf and a black wolf. Behind them, almost imperceptibly, are 2 little wolves walking. They have black and white fur, the children of the alpha couple.

A family. But more importantly, a pack.

Hi guys!
Im happy to announce that this is the last chapter and that this book is finally finished after all this time. I hope you liked it :)