Chapter 28

P.ov Elijah

When we drove back home, Amy fell asleep against me. When I had to get out I lifted her in bridestyle and carried her to our room. After I took off her shoes and pulled the blanket over her, I left the room. I am now a little hesitant at the door of John's room. Knock or not? I decide to knock on the door anyway. John opens the door and I see that Sanne is already sleeping. That also makes sense; the party lasted until half past two. During the night. And then we still had to go home. "Can we talk for a minute? Alone?" I whisper do I Will not wake Sanne. "Sure." he whispers back. We walk outside. Fortunately, he still has his neat clothes on. "What is it?" He asks. "Uhm .. I ... Uhm ....." He raises an eyebrow. "Okay, now I know for sure that there is something. You never stutter. Never."
I sigh to calm myself down. I tell him my plan. "And did you come up with that whole plan?" He asks afterwards. I nod. "Cool. Do you have it?" I nod again. "Good plan, man. I should do it too," he mutters. I chuckle. "Dude, practice your timing first" I say. "I have good timing!" John protest. "No you dont."
"yes" he replies indignantly. The door creaks open and Adam stands in the doorway. He is wearing a jacket and sweatpants. "What are you doing outside?"
He says tot us. "And when did you plan to tell me that plan of yours?" Then he asks me.
I shrug. "When you were awake"
"Whaaaat? I didn't sleep!" I raise my eyebrow at him. "That's why you were snorring." He sighs. "Caught" Ha, I was right again. "Sooooooo, are you helping me?"
They say "yes" at the same time. That is setteled then.

P.o.v Amy

I really talked and laughed all the time, it was really fun. A record. I was really exhausted in the limousine. So I fell asleep against Elijah.
I wake up in Elijah's room (which has been repaired). I look at the clock and see that it is already half past ten. I jump up and take a clean set of clothes out of the closet, because I am stille wearing te dress i wore yesterday. I run to the shower and turn on the water to let it warm up. Quickly I undress myself and take a shower.

In a record time I wash my body and hair. I put on the clothes and do my hair. I look in the mirror and see that my makeup has completely gone bad by the water, the mascara is al over nu face and met foundation is no where to be found. I walk up the hall and see that Arianne and Sanne are also coming. "Hey girls!" "Hey" I smell the smell of fried eggs and run down, followed by Sanne and Arianne, who also smelled it. We follow the scent and arrive at the dining room where the boys are already at the table. When we enter they look up. Elijah immediately grins when he sees me. Okay? I sit next to him and grab a plate of egg. The boys are all looking at me. Even weirder. I ignore it and eat on because I am extremely hungry. "What is it?" Sanne asks with frowned eyebrows. No answer. They'll be jealous of my tasty egg. My egg runs out too quickly and I get up to clean up my plate. I put it in the sink and turn on the tap to rinse it clean. When my plate is clean I dry it with a tea towel and put it back in the cupboard.

When I walk into the dining room I can just see the boys looking at Elijah. There is an awkward silence. I sit down again. "Shall we run together Amy?" Elijah asks. I frown. He is different. Less confident. "Yes, I'd like that." I answer. "What is happening?" Mindlink I to Sanne and Arianne. "No idea!" Sends Sanne back. "Shall we go?" Elijah asks as he gets up. I nod and follow him to the front door. He opens the door and walks to the forest. He gestures to a tree as a sign to transform. I walk to a tree and undress. I transform and tie the clothes to my leg. Then I walk from behind the tree and see that Elijah has also been transformed. "Follow me"
And so I follow him wherever he wants to go.

We arrive at a lake. He stands behind a tree and transforms, and so do I. When I am dressed again I walk around the tree and see Elijah. He looks at the lake and I can only see his back.  I walk over to him and stand next to him. I look at the lake too. "It's beautiful," I whisper.  Then I look at him. He sits on one knee. "Will you marry me?"