Prologue(edited)

''Wake up Amy!" I look at my alarm clock. Shit! It is already 8 o'clock! I get out of bed immediately. Along the way I take a clean set of clothes from my closet and take a quick shower. When I'm done I put on the clothes and comb my hair. I look in the mirror. A fat and sturdy girl with plump hands and a big face looks back at me. She has blue eyes and long, limp brown hair. I sigh, I really have to lose weight.

I go downstairs and prepare some food quickly. I'm almost late! I quickly grab a plate and leave the kitchen. I run through the big house i call my home, even though most of the time I don't feel at home. Out of breath I arrive at the living room. Yep, my condition is not too good.

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
Just in time for my favorite morning show. My mother enters the living room. "Amy, tonight is the son of the Alpha's birthday. Are you going to see if you have a nice dress in the closet?" I mumble something similar to "yes mom" and focus on the TV again. "See you this afternoon honey!" My mom and dad call when they walk out the door together.

My parents have an important job in our pack, the Black Wolf pack. My father is the Alpha's beta and my mother is one of the teachers at the pack school. I take lessons at home and hardly ever come out. It's kind of pathetic actually, but I've been living that way all my life. I realize I'm not in the mood for the party tonight. Another chance for the rest of the pack to gossip about me. "Look at her!" Or "Omg! Since when do they let pigs in here!" But I will have to go. I sigh. Since I started thing so late, the show has already ended. I'll go see if I have a nice dress upstairs.