Chapter 19

P.o.v Elijah

"You have something that belongs to my family." Those words are running through my head. What is he looking for? A necklace? A bracelet? Something else? I really have no idea so I don't say anything. "What are you looking for?" Amy then asks him.

"I'm looking for a necklace," he replies. She looks at me angrily. "Seriously Elijah? A necklace? You could have prevented the pack being kidnapped but you didn't want to give the necklace?" I shrug. I have no idea what I can say to that. "What does it look like?" Asks Amy. "It's a gold necklace with a red ruby ​​on the pendant." "I've seen it!" Answer she right away. "Okay, go get it."

"What? No, free Sanne, Arianne, John and Adam first " " Go. Get. It! "Ash screams. Suddenly the door opens.

There is a woman standing in the doorway. She has long brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
"What do you think you're doing Ash!" She screams. Ash cringes and is silent . "Answer! What are you doing, Ash ?!" "Nothing Diana, "he murmured." I don't believe that, "she replies fiercely." Okay, I forced them to get the necklace right now, "he whispered." That necklace? I told you it doesn't matter that it's gone! "Ash shrinks even further." But he belonged to your grandmother!" He protests. "I didn't like her." She walks over to the empty chair next to Amy and me and sits down." Hi, I'm Diana, Ash's mate." "Amy, I'm Elijah's mate "Amy replies." Nice to meet you Amy. Shall we free your friends? "Amy nods and together they walk to the door. I watch them surprised, and Ash does the same. I look at him and he also looks at me." What just happened? " He asks in surprise. "Our mates have just met and decide to become friends and free the prisoners," I reply in surprise. "Wow," he replies.

P.o.v Amy

"Hi, I'm Diana, Ash's mate" Aha, that's why he was afraid of her. I am glad that he also found a mate. He really changes when she's around. "Amy, I'm Elijah's mate"
I reply. "Okay, shall we free your friends?" I nod and follow her to the cells. Arianne and Sanne will like her too, I guess. She takes the keys of a guard, who strangely allows it, and opens all cells one by one. When I see Sanne and Arianne I run to them and hug them. "Who is she?" Whispered Sanne. "Diana, she's Ash' mate" I whisper back. I told them what happened in Ash's office and they chuckle. "I already like her," says Arianne.