Chapter 32

"Which one do you think?" I take a good look at them both. I think neither of them is pretty. "I think this one is nicer," says Arianne. Pointing to the left. "Hmmmm. I don't know." The woman returns. "Sorry, you have already seen our entire range." "Okay, thanks" Sanne says. I follow her and Arianne out of the store. "Shall we have a drink?" I suggest. They nod. We walk to a cafe and order something to drink. We walk to a table with 3 chairs and a few minutes later what we have ordered is on the table. Three mint tea. I think for a moment about what we've been up to in recent days. We immediately started looking for a nice wedding dress, but as you can see, without success. We have already visited more than 20 stores and none of them had the dress, you know? The dress you immediatly fall in love with. We are now in Amsterdam, and we have already visited all the shops that sell wedding dresses, except one. And that's where we're going in a little while. I grab my tea, which has already cooled a bit and take a sip. Nice and fresh. Slowly I drink my tea thinking about what kind of dress I want. I want a dress with a dress that fits tightly around my body and a lace bodice with short sleeves. ( media) "Amy?" I stop the worries and look at Sanne. "Shall we go?" "Yes" I drink the last bit of tea and put the money on the table.

"So what kind of dress do you want?" We walked for 10 minutes through the center of Amsterdam and finally found the store. Now I am in a special room in the store with Sanne and Arianne. There is a sofa against the wall and a mirror on the other side of the room, so the bride can stand in front of the mirror and the family / friends can watch from the side. A bit like the interior of Say yes to the dress. I explain to Karin, the woman who will help me find a dress, which dress I would like and she immediately starts looking for the dress that best fits the description. 5 minutes later she returns with a dress in her hand. "Will the bride follow me for a moment?" I get up and follow her to a fitting room. I put on the dress and walk back to the room. I'm going to stand in front of the mirror and, wow! The dress is not very tight, but tight enough to show my figure, and the body is made of lace and without sleeves as I requested. "Wow!" Arianne and Sanne say it is the prettiest dress they have seen. I look at the Karin. "This is it, this is going to be my weddingdress." We walk to the cash register and pay for the dress.

I really like the dress😍