chapter 25

I wake up to ice cold water in my face. I scream and get up in shock. When I open my eyes I see that the boys are looking at me amused. Sanne and Arianne are also soaking wet next to the sofa. "Yey, madame is awake" Adam says sarcastically. "What? What do you mean?" I ask surprised. "We called you over to breakfast. No answer. We came here. Still no answer. So then we decided to throw water in your faces," says Elijah with a grin. "You're crazy" I say as I get up to take a shower. "I know," he replies. I look at the clock and see that it is already 1 o'clock, I quickly walk to Elijah's room and take a shower.

When I'm done I put on the towel and grab the blue dress with a cut on the side, which I bought  with Sanne and Arianne. I check the clock. Half past two. I quickly put my hair in an elegant hairstyle. make-up, which consists of foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. 2 o'clock. In 1 hour is the party of Diana. I walk to Arianne's room and see that Sanne is already there. "That dress really suits you Amy!" They say right away. Sanne is wearing a long black dress that shows her figure well and Arianne is wearing a short red dress that is just below her knees. "You look good too." "Thanks" I walk over to them and see that they are still working on their make-up. "Should I help?" I ask then. They nod and I pack the things I need. Half an hour later I'm done with their make-up, a record time. We walk down, the boys are already waiting at the bottom of the stairs. When we come down they stare at us. I blush and walk to Elijah. "You look beautiful," he whispers in my ear. I blush and say thank you. Sanne and Arianne also come down and walk with their mates to the car waiting outside. I follow them with Elijah walking next to me. He takes my hand. We get into the car, which turns out to be a limousine, and drive away. On to the black wolf pack.

Hey readers,
I didn't write much yesterday and there probably won't be much today either, but I'm going to try to put at least 3 chapters on it today.
Bye,
Mandy