Chapter 31

Can I talk to you for a minute, Amy? ”It's Elijah, who probably followed me. At breakfast we were bombarded with questions, when the wedding is, where the wedding is, what flowers we want and more of those questions. As you may have noticed, I went to the garden after breakfast. "Sure" I gesture for him tot sit next to me on the empty spot next to me on the bench. He sits down and looks at me. "We have yet to have a date for the wedding. And we have to get the news out to the pack." I tilt my head a little while thinking. "I thought about doing it on a Friday, in 2 weeks. And we could tell the pack today." He smiles at me.  "I was thinking about that too."

Later that day
I walk into the walk-in closet and choose a dress. It's a black dress that reaches to my knees. I also grab black stiletto heels and put them on. Then I put on foundation, mascara and lip gloss. I put my hair in a braid, which I roll up again and secure with pins, so that the braid is a kind of bun. I take another look in the mirror. Perfect. It's already 1 o'clock. In exactly 10 minutes the pack will know that Elijah and I are getting married. I am quite nervous. There is a knock. I walk a bit wobbly to the door and open it. Elijah is at the door. He's wearing a black tuxedo with matching pants and tie, and he's looking at my dress and shoes. "You look beautiful" he says with a smile. I am blushing. "Thank you" He offers his arm, and I accept it. So we walk out, all the way to the podium in the middle of the pack, so that everyone can easily get there.

After walking for about 10 minutes we arrived at the podium. The pack is already waiting for us. Elijah is the first to step on stage and pulls me on it, too. He will stand in the middle of the stage and I will stand next to him. "Hi everyone, we gathered here because I wanted to let you know something. As you may already know, I found my mate a while ago. She will be officially my wife and your Luna in 2 weeks, on a Friday to be exact. Ladies and gentlemen, Amy! " Everyone claps. How desperate I start talking. "Hi, I'm Amy, as you already know, and I'll be your Luna in 2 weeks. I'm going to try to do that job as well as possible. Starting with getting to know you guys." I have doubts for a moment. “And I'm proud to be Luna from a pack like yours, and I wouldn't want it any other way.” Everyone starts to clap. I smile and look at Elijah, he looks at me with a big smile on his face. "Well done!" He compliments me. "Thanks, you too!" We almost have to shout to get above the clapping. He gestures and everyone becomes silent. He smiles at me and then says "You are all invited to our wedding!" This time there is clapping and cheers. "Until then!" He gives a short wave and I do the same. Then he walks off the stage. I follow him. I'm just about to descend the narrow steps when he takes me by the waist and twirls me. Where he holds me I feel pleasant tingling. I let out a startled scream. He just laughs. I try to look angry, but soon I have to laugh too. The whole pack looks at us, but I don't care at all.

They're so cute😍😍