Chapter 4 (edited)

It's not true. It's not true. Those words repeat over and over in my head. Again and again and again. Tears arise in my eyes.
Then he says them. Those words that every wolf is afraid of.

"I, Ash Dark, refuse to accept you, Amy, as my mate and Luna of the Dark Wolf pack"

Tears run down my cheeks. Inside me, it feels like somebody just broke my heart, and is now stepping on it time and time again. It feels like my heart has just broken into thousands,  millions of pieces. More tears come to my eyes. I want to get out of here. Need to get out of here.

I stare at him. My gaze filled with sadness, hatred and determination.
"Okay," I say in a hoarse voice, "only know this. I hate you. I hate you soooo much bastard!" I run out of the room. You probably aren't supposed to talk to the alpha like that, but i don't mind that right now. He just dumped me, surely I can speak my mind about that.

They will never never see me again. I run out of the room, ignoring the people who stare at me and gossip about me. I continue to run. To the door that brought me to this horror scene.
I go home.
Away from the pack house.
Away from the people who gossip about me.
Away from the people who stare.
Away from my parents.
And the worst:
Away from the mate that rejected me.

What I am going to do? You tell me, I don't even know myself. Only I know one thing.
1 thing that stands out above all else.
Never and never trust anyone.
The only thing that can happen is that the person breaks your heart.