Chapter 7 (Edited)

I feel my bones starting to break.
It doesn't really hurt, I'm happy with that. Just imagining the pain it would be makes me want to throw up. My face reshapes itself, and so does my body. The whole tranformation takes about 2 minutes, since its my first time becoming this... Wolf. When I finally have the feeling I can move again I grab my bag with my mouth and start running. The direction doesnt matter, if I'm just able to leave this place I'm happy with it. I decide to pick the route throught the mall, since the guards probably dont expect someone to leave the pack throught the bussiest routes in the area. They probably all are on the other routes, at least thats what I'm hoping for. I never would have thought being a wolf was so... easy. Your fur always keeps you warm, and even moving is way smoother then when you are in your human vorm. As I run throught the giant mall we have in the pack I cant help but look in one of the windows.

Oh my god. A white wolf! I always thought they are very beautiful, and I always admired those wolves. They are always... Fearless, it seems. Like theres nothing that can stop them, and they are mostly guards of the packs. Ofcourse, you dont usaully see them, because most of them are dead or hiding in the human world. They fought in the biggest battles and took on every change they got to battle any enemie, no matter how big or strong. Many of those tries ended in many losses on their side, and they almost went extinct. I stop to look at myself as a wolf. A white wolf with turquoise eyes looks back at me, eyes piercing throught me. "Do you want to go back to Ash or something?" Someone interupts me. It is Amelia, who is very stressed. When I look around I see what she means. Three border guards are walking towards me. I don't recognize them but I know they are part of the Dark Wolf pack. "They're going to mindlink the Alpha!" Warns Amelia. What? How do you see that? "Look at the eyes!" I look at a guard. And indeed. His eyes become blurred. He was mind linking Ash. They recognize me! "How do they recognize you? They've never seen your wolf,'' She reminds me, slightly annoyed with my unknowingness.
What would I do without her?

I see a gap between two guards and jump between them. Immediatly I start running towards the forest. The guards are right behind me. I run even faster. I start to breath heavily, but then I see the border of the pack and I get a sudden stamina boost. With the boost I run into the forest on full speed. After a while running through the forest I look behind me. I see nobody. I lost them. Now I find a place to sleep in order to survive. This will be a difficult challenge.

I've been walking around for a while now and I don't have a place to sleep yet. Somewhere in the distant I see a lake, and I slowly walk towards it because I'm really thirsty after having to walk so far. Once I'm at the lake I sit down at the edge and take little bit of the water at a time. Suddenly I see it. Over there! A cave just out of sight so no one can see me. Careful not to make a sound, I walk over there and enter it. I don't even bother eating or making a place to sleep, I just lie down and put my head on my paws. Immediately I fall asleep.

Hi!
I'm editing the story at the moment, so if you see anything in the following chapters that bothers you, a strange word, a story or something that needs explaining, just tell me!

Mandy Mink