Chapter 20

We let go of each other and see that John and Adam are looking uncomfortable at Diana. Of course, they don't know her yet. I walk over to them and introduce them to Diana. "I am Diana, Ash's mate" she introduces herself. They relax a little.

"Follow me!" I shout to the pack. I walk to the door and the pack follows me. "Where are we going go to Luna? "A little girl with blond hair asks me. I'm still not used to being Luna in the future." Home "I answer her." Yeah! "she shouts cheerfully. I chuckle and walk to the door leading out. I just want to mind link Elijah when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I can tell from the tingling that it's Elijah. "Hey" I say to him. "Hey" he answers. "Where are we going to take them? " " Back to the pack. "He nods and transforms. I transform too and the whole pack imitates me. I walk through the door and start running softly.
I turn around and see that the children, who have not yet been transformed, because you can only transform at the age of 16, are on their parents' backs. I turn around and start to run faster and faster. Back to the pack.

About an hour later we arrive at a lake. I stop and gesture that they can take a 5 minute break. We ran for an hour and didn't stop anywhere. The pack members lie down or drink some water. I also take some water myself. "You will be a great Luna" I suddenly hear in my head. I know it's Elijah because I recognize his voice. Fortunately, I was not in my human form, otherwise I would have blushed. "Thanks," I say back. I look around and see that everyone is rested. I whine as a sign that we are going on again. Another half hour walk. The children return to their parents' backs. I am still waiting for the last children when I suddenly feel a small hand on my fur. I turn my head and see that it is the girl with the blonde hair.  "Luna, can I sit on your back?" She asks. I nod and lie down so she can get on. She grabs my coat so she has a grip. I'm going to run a little softer so she doesn't fall. On to the pack.