How it ends.

"NOOOOOOOO"

"NOOOOOOOO"

""Please- please be ok why did you do that you idiot."

"I once told you that I would always protect you remember?"

"Haechannie..."

"It's ok y/n I got my closure I know you love hongjoong and I'm ok with that just seeing you happy.."

"Please just hold on for me ok I'll- I'll take you back to headquarters and I'll get the best doctor to help you just please hold on for me."

"I can't lose someone else not now."

"YUNHO PLEASE CALL SOMEONE TO DRIVE ME BACK TO HEADQUARTERS HES PASSING OUT WE HAVE TO HURRY!"

"It'll be ok y/n just keep pressure on the wound he'll be fine I promise you. Now go and I'll handle things here"

"Thank you Yunho."

~~~~time skip~~~~

I never thought things would end up this way. He's been out for weeks. Three weeks without laughter. Three weeks without sunshine. Three weeks of dullness.

We may not be together anymore but he was my first love. No matter how hard you try you just can't get rid of a first love.

He's been staying in the Golden Dragons hospital. His members have come to visit him frequently but I haven't left. I just can't imagine life without him.

Hongjoong has been by my side the entire time. Three weeks ago I got kidnapped. I was held hostage and they came to save me and Haechan risked his life to save mine.

If it wasn't for that psycho bitch he would've been awake and being his usual loud self. And Chris. He completely betrayed me he tried to get me killed out of jealousy.

Ateez captured all of them and they're in there basement prison. Not saying I agree with keeping them alive. However, death would be too easy for them. They deserve to suffer.

I haven't been eating much I just can't leave him. I barley even want to leave to shower, but I do because I know that my time there is the only time my mind is clear.

~~~~later that night~~~~

I was asleep with my head on the hospital bed next to Haechan, Hongjoong was here when I fell asleep. I didn't think he was still here until I felt fingers running through my hair.

"Hongjoongie why'd you wake me up?"

"Hongjoongie?? Huh I've heard Donghyuckie but 'Hongjoongie' that one is new"

"Donghyuckie- NO WAY!!!"

"YOURE AWAKE!??!"

"I'm awake."

I embraced him in a bone crushing hug and told him how much I've missed him.

"I never left your side."