Dragon Queen

The next day

The next day

The next morning came swiftly, I woke up around the time I always do but this time I couldn't get out of bed. It wasn't long until I noticed a pair of arms wrapped my waist.

I turned around to face a sleeping Hongjoong. I stayed there staring at his defined features every groove, scar, and scratch.

"Staring isn't nice princess." Hongjoong whispered his morning voice raspy and quiet. "It's not staring it's called admiring." I said as a matter of factly.

"Either way it's creepy, but can we sleep in today." He asked pulling me back into his embrace. "No I have to make breakfast for everyone and then explain everything to them, they deserve to know the truth."

As if he automatically understood he nodded his head and let me go. I made my way to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine and get dressed.

After I walked into the kitchen to grab ingredients for pancakes. Just as I was done with the last one I hear Jongho yell "Y/n I missed your cooking the others are ass!"

"Aww I missed cooking especially for you Jongho." He immediately took his seat at the table ready to be served. The rest of the members gave me dirty looks as they followed in behind Jongho.

I followed and before I could break the silence Wooyoung did. "Y/n would you like to explain how the hell you're an ACE?" Irritation present in his tone.

I took a deep break and made my way to the head of the table where I could be seen by everyone and rolled up my pajama leg.

The look of surprise spread across everyone's face but before anyone else could speak up I did. "Before you say anything let me explain. This dragon tattoo belongs to a now disbanded mafia called the Golden Dragons they belonged to mother. They were supposed to go to me when I was ready but my mother was murdered before she taught me how to take over. Also I am not Yunho's real sister but he's still my baby and I will murder anyone who tries to hurt him. Now I will take your questions."

No one raised their hands and it was silent for a while and then someone spoke up. "Y/n is an absolute badass." The sudden and utter hilarious outburst came from none other than the most quiet among the bunch Yeosang.

"Thank you Yeosang and I'm sorry for keeping it from you guys I just didn't really think I was going to be a part of this group, or even be living here. I'm just thankful you aren't holding it against me and if you still don't trust me I understand but I will prove myself to you."

"Won't be necessary but I would still like to do a background check so please what is your real name?" "SEONGHWA!" The other members said in unison scolding the eldest member. "What I just want to see if her story checks out."

"Understandable my real name is Chae y/n."

——————————
"You're Chae y/n!?" Eui asked as she walked into the dining room. "Wait can I see your tattoo? I just wanna see if you're telling the truth." Dae asked very upfront.